主题:【呼吁】请关注一下《南京梦魇》的困境 -- OldBadBug

共:💬54 🌺196 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看 下页
  • 家园 【呼吁】请关注一下《南京梦魇》的困境

抱歉僵尸复活一次,恳请大家关注一下电影《南京梦魇》的困境。

关于《南京梦魇》这部电影的介绍请看: http://baike.baidu.com/view/687665.htm

您可以在youtube或者制作方的网站(www.RapeofNanking.info) 观看该电影。

youtube网址如下: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TgENINXPrAM

对Dr. Joseph的电影,您可能有不同的看法和评价。但无论如何,他的出发点是好的。 虽然我们中国人对1937年在南京所发生的一切切齿难忘,但这段历史却在西方世界中被忽略,被遗忘。Iris Chang的《The Rape of Nanking》一书能引起轰动,不得不说也是一种悲哀。对南京大屠杀我们只有多宣传,才能让世界了解真相。可是过去宣传多来自中方,加上二战后意识形态的影响,效果往往如泥牛入海。难得有这么一部由西方人创作的关于南京大屠杀的电影,难得电影在美国就有400万次以上的访问,所以真的希望它能存在下去,帮我们发出更多的声音。

写这个贴是因为Joseph的一封公开信。 因为版权费等经济原因,捉襟见肘的Joseph决定向中国人求援。 他们的困境首先在国内披露。 比如8月7号的《新民晚报》文娱新闻就有报道,并给出了捐款方法。请见:http://xinmin.news365.com.cn/pdf/20070807/xm070807a121.pdf 然而国内反应远远低于Joseph的预期。于是有了下面这封很emotional的公开信。鉴于论坛的规矩,只给出对应的连接如下:

【英文版】 http://www.xys.org/forum/db/2/131/93.html

【中文版】 http://bbs6.news.163.com/board/zhongri/890/1280890.html

很坦率说,Joseph的公开信写得非常情绪化。可以感觉到,他的确伤心了:努力为中国人做一些事情却被中国人伤害,抛弃。言语上很偏激,叙事上也缠头缠脑地牵扯进来一些不必要的纠纷。但换到他的立场,我理解他的处境。也理解国人的低调反应。毕竟国内对《南京梦魇》了解不多。很多人把它和在国内公映的《南京》混为一谈,自然不会为一个商业电影捐款。加之宣传不够,当然捐款少。所以借宝地吆喝一声,请大家关注一下。

其次,一部电影是不能全靠捐款来维持的。比较好选择是商业化。 Joseph他们的确想发行DVD,很遗憾,无论在中美他们都碰了壁 (关于DVD出版的遭遇, 请看 http://ent.xmnext.com/movie/2007/08/08/834988.htm)。 我在想,既然西西河里萨苏等人能联系出版抗战故事的书籍,有没有出版界的朋友援手一下,看《南京梦魇》DVD是否有出版的可能。

恳请版主手下留情,让多点人能读到这帖子!

恳请也各位能在力所能及的范围内关注一下!

谢谢!

关键词(Tags): #南京大屠杀(当生)#南京梦魇

本帖一共被 3 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
    • 家园 【文摘】中国人拯救了《南京梦魇》

转的这个是《南京梦魇》中文制片人吴海燕女士在MITBBS贴的新闻发布。半个月里,超过1500人伸出援助的手。超过$55000的捐款想必可以让这部电影能在网络上保留。除了公布捐款的河友,不知道还有多少无名英雄在1500人中。这里都一并谢过了!

[fly]谢谢支持![/fly]

发信人: SaraStar (Sarastarlight), 信区: ebiz

标 题: <南京梦魇>:约瑟夫博士9月1号新闻发布

发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Sun Sep 2 03:09:55 2007)

Chinese Save The Rape of Nanking

中国人拯救了<南京梦魇-南京大屠杀>

-1,500 Chinese Donate over $55,000.00 to Save Film & Support Producers in two weeks

- 1500名中国人在两周内捐款超过5万5千美元拯救<南京梦魇>和支持制片人

-Producer Promises film, Rape of Nanking, will never be taken down from the internet.

- 制片人承诺<南京梦魇-南京大屠杀>将不会撤下网络

-Producer, Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Offers Hand of Forgiveness & Friendship To Former Adversaries

- 制片人朗恩.约瑟夫博士向曾经伤害过电影的敌对方伸出橄榄枝: 原谅和友谊

A few months ago I had a dream. There were mountains of dead Chinese, and skulls and bones as far as the eye could see. It was dark outside and smoke and fog swirled about the bodies. And standing before me was a Chinese woman dressed in a hooded black robe. Her arm was out-stretched and she was pointing at the bodies. Behind me sat children of every race, taking notes and writing. The woman looked into my eyes, her sad white face the color of death. It was Iris Chang and she spoke 3 words: Remember the history.

一两个月以前, 我,朗恩.约瑟夫做了一个梦. 梦中, 在视野内, 是堆积成山的中国人的尸骨中,周围一片漆黑, 烟雾缭绕, 尸骨前站立着一个穿黑色长袍的中国女人, 她伸出手臂, 指着那些尸体, 在我的身后是一群来自各个种族的孩子们,忙着做记录。穿黑色长袍的中国女人凝视着我,面色惨白, 对我说了四个字:"铭记历史。"我认得她的脸:张纯如。

I first became interested in WWII as a child. I read hundreds of books on the subject because I wanted to understand how this great evil had almost taken over the world.

我从孩提时代开始就对第二次世界大战的历史产生了兴趣. 为了对二战中几乎统治整个世界的邪恶势力有更深入的理解, 我阅读了很多关于二战的书籍.

About 25 years ago I read a single paragraph about the Rape of Nanking. I realized immediately these atrocities were unique in the history of humanity . The Japanese had behaved like sadistic, insane devils from hell, burning, raping, bayonetting beheading and torturing almost 300,000 innocent Chinese. I began collecting information, photographs, thinking someday I would write a book. But then Iris Chang published her incredibly fascinating book and I decided her book was so good, I would do a movie instead. I called it : <Nightmare in Nanking-Rape of Nanking> and in 2006, I gave it away free to the world via Internet, posting it at video.google, youtube.com, Baidu.com and numerous

websites.

大约25年以前, 我读到了关于南京大屠杀的一段描写, 我当时即刻意识到: 发生在南京的大屠杀是人类历史上独特的一个历史事件. 那些日本军人就像是来自地狱的虐待狂杀人狂, 烧杀抢奸, 无恶不作, 30万中国人死于这次大屠杀中. 从那个时候开始, 我就有意识地收集和南京大屠杀有关的信息和图片, 当时是想有一天也许会写一本关于这个主题的书. 但是, 后来我读了张纯如的<南京暴行--被遗忘的大屠杀>之后, 我觉得她的书已经登峰造极,很难超越. 于是, 我决定制作一部纪录片电影, 我给这部电影命名为<南京梦魇-南京大屠杀>, 然后在2006年, 我把这部电影免费提供给包括video.google,youtube.com, Baidu.com在内的无数网站, 免费让全世界观看电影的网络版.

I am a scholar, a scientist, author, film-maker and I wanted to create a work art where scholarship becomes art; I wanted to speak to the head and, to the heart;and I combined horrific frightening images with great and wonderful music played by the greatest orchestras and musicians to make the audience think and feel a wide range of complex emotions. Many people cry when watching this film.

我是既是学者,科学家,又是写作者,和电影制作人. 我想要创作的是一部学术和艺术相结合的作品. 我希望我的电影作品不光是让观众头脑清明(普及史实), 同时打动观众的心(传递感情), 因此, 我把那些令人震撼的恐怖影像和历史上最好的乐队演奏的最优秀最伟大的音乐结合在一起, 创造了<南京梦魇-南京大屠杀>, 希望达到既发人深思又让观众从中体验到宽广而多层次的感情经历. 很多人看完影片后都情不自禁地流下了眼泪.

For me, The Rape of Nanking is a symbol of Japanese Atrocities in Asia. My film was never supposed to be restricted to Nanking, but was meant to emphasize these atrocities occurred throughout Asia. The Rape of Nanking was not unique, but a symbol of the crimes committed by the Japanese against the Chinese and the entire world.

我认为, 南京大屠杀是日本在亚洲暴行的一个缩影, 我的想法一直都是不局限这部纪录片于光描述南京境内的屠杀, 而是通过南京大屠杀来突现日本在整个亚洲进行的大屠杀. 南京大屠杀并非日军在二战中犯下的独特或唯一的滔天罪行, 但是南京大屠杀的确是日本在全中国和整个世界进行屠杀的一个典型代表.

Over 4 million people have viewed or downloaded this film in the US,We estimate 10 million have seen it world-wide. It is ranked #9 "Most Discussed Films of All Time" at Youtube. The movie is an incredible success. It has had a world wide impact.

超过4百万观众已经观看或者下载了这部电影, 这还只是在美国境内可统计的数据 ,我们推测在全球范围至少有一千万之多的观众. 在Youtube上面, 这部电影被冠为"一直以来最热门讨论"影片排行第9名. 事实证明: <南京梦魇>取得了不可思议的巨大成功,取得了世界范围内的巨大影响.

Unfortunately, this incredibly popular film was a financial failure. We were locked out of China and the Chinese authorities even refused to allow us to sell the film on DVD.

American distributors also turned us down. Expenses were rising, the film could not pay for itself, I was losing money every month, and on top of all that I and this film were being attacked.

不幸的是, 这部流行得不可思议的纪录片在财政上却是一个失败. 我们被封锁在中国市场的大门之外, 中国当局甚至拒绝发行这部电影的DVD. 美国的发行商也拒绝发行这部电影的DVD. 同时, 成本还在继续增加, <南京梦魇>无法自负盈亏, 我本人每个月都要不断往这部电影里投入更多资金, 投资像无底洞一样,却无法带来成本回收. 就在面临这些财务困难的同时, 我,朗恩.约瑟夫个人和这部电影却不断遭到攻击.

I felt alone, abandoned, under attack, I was losing money, and I decided to give up. From a business perspective giving up and removing the film from circulation, was the only rational decision.

当时,我感到被孤立, 被抛弃, 又遭到攻击, 同时还在亏损更多的投资, 那时候我决定放弃, 这个放弃的决定完全是一个商业决定, 在那个时候,把电影从流通渠道完全撤下,是最理性可行的决定.

When I wrote my letter stating my intention to withdraw the film, the last thing I expected was for that letter to be posted on the internet. I never expected to receive any donations. But later that day, I began receiving dozens of phone calls and e-mails from people begging me to save this film. Many were crying and in tears! To my astonishment, over a dozen of people had sent donations.

当我在2007年8月16号写那封公开信宣布要把电影撤下的时候, 我根本没有预料到这封信会被人转载到因特网上. 我也根本没有预料到会得到捐款和资助. 但是, 在公开信发出的当天, 我收到了数十个电话和电子邮件, 请求我把电影保留在网络上. 很多人甚至在电话里流着眼泪哭泣地请求我. 更让我惊愕不已的是, 很快就有十几个人开始捐款资助.

Within 3 days, I received over 500 letters and e-mails of support and over 1,000 Chinese had donated. The crisis were suddenly over and I posted a letter stating this: no further donations for this purposes were required.

在8月16号之后的3天时间里, 我收到了超过500封邮件表示支持我的电影, 同时有超过1000个中国人捐款资助电影渡过危机. 我当时很快意识到, 电影面临的紧急危机已经得到解决, 于是我对外发布了声明: 没有必要再给电影捐款来解决危机了.

In total, over 1500 people donated over $50,000.00 in the US and another $5,000 in China to save this film and to support our efforts. Most of these donations were for $25.00 and came from poor students who believed so strongly in this film that many actually gave all the money they had left which in some cases was just a few dollars.

现在总计有1500位人士给电影捐资, 我们在美国接收到了超过5万美元的捐款, 在中国的捐款总额是5000美元, 这些捐款是以挽救电影<南京梦魇>的危机和支持制片人的付出为目的. 这里面让我感动的一个事实是: 大部分的捐款额是25美元, 这些宝贵的资助来自并不宽裕的学生, 他们对于<南京梦魇>的信仰是如此强烈,以至他们中的一些人是把自己仅有的一点余钱捐献出来支持这部电影的发展.

To these students and to all our supporters, I salute you! I am humbled and honored by your sacrifice and your support.

我要向这些学生和我们的所有支持者表达我的敬意! 你们的奉献和支持真的让我感动, 我倍感荣耀!

I pledge that this film will never come down from the internet. Perhaps as many as 10 million people have seen this film and millons more will continue to have the opportunity to watch this film for free, and to learn of the horrible atrocities committed by the Japanese against innocent Chinese and millions of other Asian people.

我可以保证<南京梦魇>将永远保留在因特网上供全世界观看. 如果加上无法统计的数据, 已经观看这部影片的人多达一千万, 以后, 还会有成千上万的人有机会免费观看<南京梦魇>, 从而了解日军在二战中队对无辜的中国百姓以及上百万的亚洲人民犯下的滔天罪行.

The film is saved, 1,500 Chinese have come forward to support our efforts and to support this film. I feel nothing but gratitude toward the Chinese people and I wish to thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart. It is the support of the Chinese people which makes me feel all my efforts have been worthwhile.

<南京梦魇>被拯救了. 1500名中国人站出来支持了我们的付出,支持了这部电影. 我,朗恩.约瑟夫对于这些中国人的感谢之情用任何言语表达都是不够的. 我在此发自内心地感谢每一位支持者. 正是有了这些中国人的支持, 我感到我这些年来所有的付出和经历的波折都是值得的.

I also offer forgiveness to all those who have wronged us and who have harmed this film. I accept the explanation that this harmful behavior was because of a misunderstanding, perhaps due to culture, language, and all the other difficulties that can occur when East meets West. I offer the hand of forgiveness and the hand of friendship even to those who have opposed us because of this "misunderstanding." We should cooperate and put our disagreements aside. Although we have our differences, we share the same goal: preserving the history, and in this we must be united.

同时, 我在此也原谅所有曾经不公正地对待制片人或者是曾经伤害电影<南京梦魇>的个人和团体. 我宁愿接受这个解释: 也就是所有的伤害行为都是误会造成的. 也许, 当东方世界遇到西方世界, 由于文化和语言的差异, 各种困难都有可能发生.我在此也向所有曾经由于这个"误会" 而反对过打击过电影 <南京梦魇>的个人和团体伸出橄榄枝: 让谅解和友情把我们团结在一起合作, 把我们的不同见解抛在一旁. 因为虽然我们有诸多不同之处, 但是我们的目标是一致的: 保存历史. 就为了这个目标我们也应该团结在一起.

The 70th anniversary of the Rape of Nanking is this December.

2007年12月, 南京大屠杀发生70周年了.

We must not be confused by the enemies of truth. The Rape of Nanking is a symbol of the incredibly horrible atrocities committed by the Japanese whose crimes against humanity were so horrible they made the Nazis look civilized in comparison. We must not let our differences and disagreements overshadow the importance of preserving this history which is still unknown to much of the world.

我们不应该被真理的敌人搅乱步伐. 南京大屠杀是反人类的日本军国主义者犯下的滔天罪行的一个象征, 日军的罪行恐怖到令人难以置信, 恐怖到相比之下德国法西斯显得相对文明. 我们不应该由于我们之间有不同见解和某些差别, 就让保存史实的艰巨任务蒙上阴影, 要知道, 这个世界的大部分人还不知道这段惨绝人寰的历史.

Iris Chang has spoken in a dream: Remember the history.

张纯如在梦里说: 铭记历史.

Remember the history. The future of humanity depends on it, because: those who do not learn from the past, are condemned to repeat it.

铭记历史. 未来的人类需要我们铭记历史, 因为: 那些不从历史中吸取教训的人, 注定会重蹈覆辙.

Truly,

真诚的,

Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D.

朗恩.约瑟夫博士

2007年9月1日晚于美国加州

"Nightmare in Nanking-Rape of Nanking"

www.RapeofNanking.info

www.RapeofNanking.TV

Email: [email protected]

通宝推:dzhen,柴门夜归,
      • 家园 请问如何捐款?
        • 家园 谢谢,现在知道了

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

• 家园 哎,考古咋连僵尸也不放过

偶然上来,看提示说有新邮件。点开居然是这个近6年前的帖子,觉得时间过得真快。回想当时为支持这个电影,为素未平生的Dr. Joseph,在mitbbs和人争吵辩论。时间久了,记不得那些ID了,想必他们也不记得俺。深刻印象的只是ID背后的人性百态。不知该说什么。从那时到现在,看了很多,也经历了很多,人变了不少,也没变多少。 换到今天,还会做当年做过的事情。

对Dr. Joseph的电影已经说了不少,不想再啰嗦太多。 如果您也觉得他的电影值得支持,最好的方法就是到他的网站 (http://www.rapeofnanking.info/) 买一份DVD捐给图书馆,让更多人了解那段历史。

对当年和俺一起支持过这电影的河友,不论经济上的还是友情上的支持,再次说声谢谢!

• 家园 一,他不是最后声明里面抱怨说不干了么?

还说什么I'm asking , no more donations什么的。

• 家园 可能是回应那份公开信吧

我是在MITBBS看到才转的。个人猜测,这时发这个说明,一是回应当初公开信里的说法,"影片将于2007年9月1日从网上撤下"。所以特意在9月1号承诺影片不会撤下网络。

二是对捐款的回应。8月22号就表示“And I am asking, please, No More Donations.”但有些朋友的捐款就是在日期之后,比如河里的土豆侠和青岚。加上一些以支票形式捐款的,统计有延时。所以再次更新也是应该的,特别在MITBBS一直有人要求公布捐款账目。回答一下也是应该的。【他们的统计简单地按“在美国”和“在中国”分。不知道是不是paypal的缘故,把中国之外的都算“在美国”了。】

还有就是感觉博士学“乖”了。其中一句话是“制片人朗恩.约瑟夫博士向曾经伤害过电影的敌对方伸出橄榄枝: 原谅和友谊”。 估计意识到与丁元以及大屠杀纪念馆的冲突是弊大于利,所以伸出橄榄枝,求个了结。呵呵。

到现在,这件事情算是过去了。吴海燕的这个新闻发布在MITBBS没有激起一点浪花。自己从因为怀疑那封公开信而开始关注这件事情,宣传鼓动身边的人,到今天也半个月了。本来以为简单的一件事情,最后也得到一些意想不到。很赞同MITBBS一位朋友的说法,“通过这次事件,俺最大的收获是发现了原来一起温情脉脉灌水ID背后的面孔,真是大千世界,着实令人感叹”。网上如此,生活中更如此。

至此算是一个了结,接着嘛,"ID僵尸中..."

• 家园 没有矛盾吧

他没说再继续做下去啊,他只说可以把视频在网上长期保留了,一点都没有提到日文版的开发计划。

觉得这个人是一个很感性化的人,所以他做的电影也如他所说,要把艺术和史实结合在一起,而不是一个单纯的纪录片。恐怕影片模糊地定位,也使得发行受阻?我不觉得电影南京能够放,国内引进一个这样的DVD有什么困难。美国这里也不给发行,似乎能说明点问题。猜测一下,就此打住。支持OldBadBug观点。

• 家园 【文摘】纪录片《南京梦魇》募捐真相调查

前些时候的募捐活动也吸引了国内媒体的注意力。《南方周末》报道了,连接如下。总的说,这个调查写的很中立的,对Joseph与丁元,大屠杀纪念馆的冲突也解释了一下。 全文连接如下: http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2007-08-30/102413777896.shtml

• 家园 捐了25,聊表心意。

已经收到博士寄来的dvd了,不过好像是中文版的,我倒希望收到英文版的,方便对身边的老美进行教育。

• 家园 【转贴】约瑟夫博士的最后声明

我知道网站不欢迎全文转载。但因为mitbbs删贴合贴频繁,为方便还是从mitbbs把全文转过来了。请版主手下留情,让这个留两天。按他的话,And I am asking, please, No More Donations.。不知道说什么好。

http://mitbbs.com/article_t/ebiz/25014268.html

===============================

The Chinese 1000 has saved the film "Nightmare in Nanking-Rape of Nanking". My deepest appreciation.

I gave this film away free to the world. Anyone can view it, at no charge, at video.google, youtube.com, Baidu.com and numerous websites. Over 4 million people have viewed or downloaded this film, It is ranked #9 "Most Discussed Films of All Time" at Youtube.

People watch this movie and they cry.

However, as we can see on this forum, my reward for making this movie and for giving it away free, is to be attacked. This has been going on for 2 years. I am attacked, and Ms.Joy Haiyan Wu who volunteered to work on the Chinese Version is attacked, we have been insulted, threatened, and donations stolen.

Why did I make this movie? Because I am a scholar and an artist. I wanted to create a work of art, where art meets scholarship. I wanted to tell a tragic story that was not wellknown in the west.

I first became interested in WWII as a child. I read hundreds of books on the subject because I wanted to understand how this great evil had almost taken over the world.

About 25 years ago I read a single paragraph about the Rape of Nanking. I began collecting information, photographs, thinking someday I would write a book. But then Iris Chang published her book and I decided I would do a movie instead.

As the Chinese people have now learned, a group of Chinese, led by Ignatius Ding of the Global Alliance solicited donations at the first showing of my film, and they kept the money. All of you now this is a fact.

When I contacted the Nanjing Holocaust Museum, I offered them my film, free of charge. I offered to give them the rights to this movie. Instead, they responded with insults,and Ms. Wu and I felt terribly insulted by their actions. As all of you now know, this is a fact.

In May-June of 2005, I sent a VHS copy of my film to top executive at Google, Yahoo, and AOL, including Ted Leonsis. I was trying to raise funds to pay licensing and other fees.

In July of 2005, the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco called me at home and told me that a rich American business man had seen my movie and wanted to provide me with all the necessary funds. However, this business man wanted to see my resume and to get any information about me that was not on my website.

I thought this was a bizarre request. Why my resume? And why was the Chinese consulate acting as a servant for an American businessman? I sent my resume and never heard back. Instead, I heard that a rich American business man, Ted Leonsis was now going to make a film about Nanking.

Now you should ask yourself this: Ted Leonsis is not Steven Spielberg. He has never made a movie in his life. And yet, all doors opened for Mr. Leonsis. and Chinese officials did everything they could to help him make a movie about an extremely sensitive subject. All lights turned green for this American billionaire However, for me, all doors were closed.

However, not only was I having problems, but a famous Chinese director Mr. Lu also met with opposition and his film project on Nanking ("Nanking Nanking") was rejected by the Chinese government at the same time all doors were opened for a billionaire business man from America who had never made a movie in his life.

For me, all doors have remained closed.

For me, everything about this film has been a miserable experience. I wasted years of my life, I lost money, I am attacked constantly by Japanese and Chinese. I truly wish I never, never made this movie.

When I wrote my letter "washing my hands" of this film, I truly meant my words. I did not discuss this first with Ms. Wu, though she was well aware of how unhappy and miserable I had become because of this film and all the problems.

When I wrote my letter "washing my hands," I expected to be attacked. However, I did not expect the Chinese people to come to the rescue. I didn't expect to have Chinese call me at home and beg me not to take down this film. I didn't expect to have hundreds of Chinese wrote me to tell me how much they loved this film.

When the donations started coming in, I was surprised. I was impressed. However, I was not happy. I wanted to bring this to an end. I no longer wanted to be involved in this. I wanted out.

So, nearly 1000 Chinese have donated. We have received over $38,000.00 in the US, and about $3,000 in China. I am humbled and honored. However, these donated funds will never compensate me for the attacks and misery I have experienced.

I want nothing more to do with this. Truly, I am sick of it. I didn't ask anyone to send money. I quit. I wanted out. I wanted to have nothing to do with this film.

Unfortunately, I cannot escape this film. Now I have an obligation to the Chinese 1000 who stepped forward.

This is what I am going to do:

1). The English and Mandarin editions of this film will stay online and available to the world for free. I promise to continue paying all licensing fees and paying for the renewal of all licensing fees.

2). We give permission to anyone to make DVDs of this film which they can give away free.

3) We give this film away for FREE To any TV station, anywhere in the world, who wish to show this film, in its entirety without commercial break. However, remember, we do not own the copyright to the music.

4) We give this film away for FREE to every theater, and every group in the world, who wish to show this film for free

5) I do hereby give this film away, FREE to the world.

And now that it is free, I am free of it. I have nothing further to say.

And I am asking, please, No More Donations.

• 家园 sigh,这位老兄是个很激情的人

可他不知道,在中国要想做点事情,真的很难。要么你就得当圣人,要么就啥也别干

• 家园 觉得Joseph有些paranoiac

感觉他在和人打交道上,特别是和中国人打交道上,太没方法了。可能是文化背景的差异,但觉得应该和他的性格也有关。感觉他很符合Grove的名言:Only the paranoid survive! 本来和纪念馆之间的矛盾互相解释,沟通一下就可以的缓和的。而最后却是语言激烈,越闹越大。那封公开信更是例子。语言非常情绪化。如果行文理智点,缓和点,可能效果更好。

很认同你说的在中国做事情难。不管多拼命地干,总有背后磕瓜子说风凉话,甚至暗中下绊子的。即使完美圣人,也少不了泼脏水的。以前看柏杨的《丑陋的中国人》时觉得太cynical,经历多了才发现人性有时远比他笔下的描写更丑陋。这也算是我们文化的一部分吧。

• 家园 是啊,不过J博士的问题,可能还不是在于偏执,而是做事不大会做人

这里不是褒义或者贬义。在咱们的社会,要做事,先做人,窃以为不能简单的用好和不好来评价。

分页树展主题 · 全看 下页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河