淘客熙熙

主题:亚洲第二次金融危机将展开 -- parishg

共:💬180 🌺860 🌵12 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 12
上页
家园 partially, yes.

the key point is that USD is the global reserve currency and capital is flowing back from India to US.

You do not have to have fixed exchange rate system to suffer from this outflow.

家园 你不可以这么算。

人民币存款应该只是M0的一部分。

可能算所有的M2存量比较合理。

家园 中国资本不可以自由进出 one sentence

indicates that you did not learn from the 1990s experience back in China. I am sorry to say that you are not a financial industry insider: be patient and be open-minded. It is just your first-year MBA study.

The reality is much more complicated than the ideal world you saw from the MBA textbooks: for example, the so-called efficient stock market hypothesis is already a joke among senior researchers. If you read front-tier researcher's work, people are more and more questioning this hypothesis drawn from the American experience ONLY.

There is semi-free capital flow between China and the world. China's gov. can not fully control it: that's why PBOC senior leaders warned against a sudden QE taper. Chinese are also scared, just as Brazilians are.

BTW, down the road, China has to liberalize its credit market to allow the rigid system adjusts itself: the whole Shanghai Free zone is more related the liberalization of interest rates.

家园 印尼的重要性

一部分在于,它的南面是澳洲。

同时印尼也是伊斯兰世界中,人口较多的一员。中国已经全面成为“伊斯兰之友”了,也不会漏过哪一个。

不过伊斯兰世界中分三六九等,最高贵的是沙特(先知的血亲嘛),其次是阿拉伯穆斯林,第三等是非阿拉伯裔穆斯林(其中又分等),所以土耳其,伊朗,印尼,巴基斯坦的地位实际都不算高,但沙特跟巴基斯坦关系很密切。

家园 多谢多谢教诲,我的确不是金融人士呀,

不过理解你说的,中国资本虽然名义上无法自由出入,但是很多热钱是有渠道的,贸易就隐藏了很大的一块。

至于市场有效,我也从来没有信过,我听过一个黄明的演讲,他貌似是行为金融学的一派。我觉得很好。

最后一点,利率市场化。请教下,远景是这样吗,要搞的像美国那样,央行通过市场手段(逆回购,债券等)来影响利率,而不是行政手段强行规定利率。不知道国债期货的推出跟这个有没有关系?

谢谢指导呀,下次我说话要严谨一些。工作里犯这种错误就惨了。

家园 外汇占款也是基础货币
家园 Parishg兄,请问:

在今后的一两年内,您认为人民币对美元有可能贬值吗?

家园 you should phrase your

question in this way: given that both nations are printing money at high speed and losing purchasing value for their fiat currencies, which currency will depreciate faster than the other, so that we will see one-way fluctuation in relative exchange rate in favor of dollar?

My answer: I do not know. Because I can guess out which direction each nation will take, but I do not know their RELATIVE speed: even premier Li can not answer that question.

家园 你说的对,

外汇占款是基础货币。

你说存款100亿,外汇占款3万亿,所以外汇占款就特别多。

我的意思是,外汇占款多不多,要拿3万亿整个M2存量比,而不是拿3万亿和M0比。这样得出的结论就会不一样。

家园 这个比较说明的是,如果大家想把手头的现金,即存款换成美元

3.4万亿的外汇储备耗完是很快的事情

家园 他信即将被赦免

泰国国会下院1日通过赦免包括他信在内的政治人物的法案。

他信回国在即,泰王年老体弱,泰国政治势力在未来相当长时间将由该枭雄“独裁”。

泰国下次大选(可能英拉会解散内阁提前大选),他信重回总理宝座几无悬念,上台伊始定会向中国下10亿美元级别的军购大单向世界公开对中国示好。

家园 今天的泰国王室血缘上与中国没有太大关系

但他的王权继承于祖籍是中国潮州的泰王郑昭,倒是事实。

家园 据说当年中国在他信和穆沙拉夫流亡问题上有点不仗义

怕惹事,硬是没接受两人希望到中国的请求。不知道是否属实。

家园 内幕不清楚,不乱说

但腹黑兔的性格决定了,不承担个人情谊,只坚守国家利益。以上2人要倒,如果中国接纳他们流亡,势必影响这2国新任政府同中国之间关系,不符合国家利益。穆沙拉夫倒得很彻底,中国也就放任了;但他信势力深插泰国,至今还在遥控泰国政局,所以阿批实政府一倒台,英拉上台,他信就经常现身香港,随即不久就多次密访北京至今。政治上讲节操重仁义的都不是好政客,中国人操习了几千年的屠龙术,不会犯低级错误。

家园 血缘上也有华裔血统

华裔妃子不少呢,电影安娜与国王的主角拉玛四世的妈就是华裔

全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 12
上页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河