淘客熙熙

主题:cited article, 中国除了不断地说“不”之外 -- parishg

共:💬53 🌺408 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页
家园 问题在于需要一个普世的玩意

首先需要有全世界的利益,这个中国做到了,其次要有保护这些利益的手段,这个中国还很远,现在连家门口的利益都不能大张旗鼓的保护和控制,而至于中东或者非洲基本上就是打酱油的水平。再次要有个普世理论,用来装门面和笼络人心,这个连影子还没有。

家园 现有系统不改的话市场力量会继续

使美国的生产性企业移往中国。研发部门的迁移也已经是进行时。

确实一个国家的货币不应该成为世界货币。所以中国和其他国家搞货币互换。

我认为某一天美国也会被要求用人民币支付Made in China的工业品。美国折腾的动静大一些,这一天就早些到来。美国平静一些,这一天就来得晚一些。

家园 the author is the jewish kid

he is an insider. Is he going to tell you that "we" control everything and we f* everyone's pension fund?? Oh, by the way, the stock market is just a giant Ponzi scheme for us?

Of course, not. That book is full of Ba Gua news on specific persons, no solid or insightful long-term analysis. You see today's American media is long on Ba Gua news and short on serious analytical reports on true news: the people who are really in charge just want you, the civic society's citizens to be stupid and un-critical.

家园 wait and see.

USD will strengthen against all European currencies for sure.

Never, ever, underestimate Ben Bernanke. This Fed Chairman is an evil genius.

家园 Yeah, reasonable

尽管一些事情用常理分析一下,就显得过分夸张了。Honestly, I do not think I can pick up long-term analysis from the market(I mean, the book market). I have to do it by reading lots of historical/economic/financial books and tapping into the professional world.

家园 I agree

USD has already risen against EUR for a while and Europe, honestly speaking, is full of potential bombs. But the US elites are nevertheless amazing in planting and triggering these bombs. They are Masters of manipulating and execution and the Chinese elites can learn a lot by watching their playbook. I, as one of the "pimin", only desire to read a few of their hands.

agree
家园 看来有些想法是大家都有

只不过表达的重点不一样。

要领导其他国家,就必须要政治军事经济科技各个层面都超越别人。中国历史上能做到这点。美国过去十来年能做到这点。但是现在的中国还没能做到。

老美做资本主义老大的底气,就我看来,相当一部分是小罗斯福同志对于既有制度的改革带来的。在他引导的架构下政府这个大势力下场参与对于资本间的平衡。虽然很粗糙,但相对于以前的自由主义理念,先进了整整一代。

中国有很大的潜力做老大。就中国现有政治模式来说,绝对是人类社会的一大创举。但是如果自己不把自己现有架构,以及自己的未来几十年发展模式总结清楚,这个政治方面的潜力就绝对说不上能转换成实力。路漫漫其修远,这句话用在这里很合适。

但是,这里还有个但是,就我看来,中国发展方向已经初步有个形状。很简单的一句话,政府搭台,企业唱戏。细致一点来说,就是政府和国企搭好整个社会基础框架,起到建设基本infrastructure,满足企业需求的功能。其他各类不同企业在里面竞争,起到满足人民需求的功能。但这个方向距离完善还远。需要继续探索。

总之,对于中国来说,前途是美好的,道路是曲折的。梦想一步到位是要栽大跟头的。

agree
家园 Can't agree more

中国的问题在于,有了领导的潜力,但是上台的思路,政策都没有呢,你怎么竞选怎么说服人家跟你?

根本的问题在于,自己都没有真的看清自己,不知自己从何而来,不知自己是谁,自然不知何处去。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河