淘客熙熙

主题:【原创】Every Day Is a Good Day -- pxpxpx

共:💬3 🌺19 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
家园 【原创】Every Day Is a Good Day

As a veteran observing, writing, sharing, sometimes “fighting” in this forum called CCTHERE in the past several years, I feel now is right time to write several lines down so that I would have “book-of-record” to later convince myself that the experiences I’ve gotten is somewhat worthwhile and the time I’ve ever spent is not a total waste.

Thanks to CCTHERE, here are some of my thoughts or “lines”:

First, don’t take offence even when you are bullied

Cost of bullying on Internet is minimal if not nothing. But, to some weird ones with twisted minds, fun of bullying is just irresistible. I’ve seen a guy bullying many people including myself and couldn’t understand why until I saw his ‘looking for love’ ad on another website. To make it even more ironic and absurd, in the ad, the guy sounds like an average Joe without even mentioning his glorious achievements in CCTHERE.

That tells me some:

If a guy acting like the GOD on forum doesn’t care all of it when it is for real, why should I?

So, just simply ignore them.

Second, don’t argue even when you believe you are right

You could be right or wrong regardless what you believe.

However, to explain while you can is a kind gesture and many people would appreciate it even though they wouldn’t necessarily speak up in most cases. ‘The silent many’ in CCTHERE are the actual majority and their judgment is worth your efforts.

Then how to tell the difference between argue and explain?

I guess everyone can tell as long as nobody cares about ‘FACE’.

Last but not least, be happy.

Every Day Is a Good Day.

In many cases, you are the only one having the power to upset yourself. So, be kind, especially to yourself.

CCTHERE is not the only place where you can have fun or get some sense of satisfaction and honour. After all, it’ll vanish when power is off or owner's kindness is overly abused. Facing such a fragile, beautiful, yet complicated creature, we all owe it respect.

Happy? Then stay.

Struggling? Why not just fade away.

通宝推:本嘉明,韩信点兵,
家园 学贯中西阿
家园 pERFECT eXAMPLE OF cHINGLISH
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河