淘客熙熙

主题:【文摘】善良的美国人民终于意识到TG的邪恶了 -- 钛豌豆

共:💬28 🌺30 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页
家园 【文摘】善良的美国人民终于意识到TG的邪恶了

Mao Zedong and the first-generation leaders decided to learn from the Soviet Union – and the Soviet Union collapsed.

Deng Xiaoping and the second-generation leaders decided to learn from Japan (East Asia miracle) – and Japan has been in stagnation.

Jiang Zemin and the third-generation leaders decided to learn from the United States (market economy) – and the United States is virtually bankrupt.

外链出处

家园 三冗宝
家园 俺不懂英语唉!
家园 大意就是一代向北极熊一边倒,结果北极熊解体了;二代向东瀛

示好,人家泡沫破灭,现在也没缓过来;三代拥抱老美,于是……

翻得不好反正就是这么回事啦。

家园 笑翻

好吗,学谁谁倒霉.哪core4学谁好呢?

家园 哈哈,TG的确邪恶,不过,好像是最后TG讨厌谁,谁倒霉啊
家园 有比这个更绝的

这哥们的blog很有娱乐价值,刚刚看到这篇:

一万人民币的超级电脑

说的是有位在郑州呆了几年的仁兄想买台价值人民币1万元的超级电脑用来编辑视频,结果屡屡碰壁,后来终于开窍:万恶的TG不许人民拥有如此powerful的电脑!

Last month I was back in Dali and chatting with a couple of western filmmakers who also work and live here in China. I told them of my plan to buy a good "power" computer and start doing my thing again. They both laughed and said good luck buying my computer in China. I said I found it on Lenovo's website and I was sure I would have no problem. They went on to tell me it was next to impossible for the average Joe Blow to walk in off the street to the dealer and actually BUY one of those big computers you see online. They told me their experience here was that the government DOES NOT want the public to have these powerful computers. They said I would find I'd have to go home to buy a good Lenovo...

太TMD精彩了!

关键词(Tags): #超级电脑
家园 严重怀疑是某个中国外教从中国山寨的

TG1代跟苏联学,苏联垮了,TG2代跟日本学东亚奇迹,日本停滞了,TG3代跟美国学市场经济.....美国也倒霉了.....TG4代(胡)和谁学呢

家园 我看了全文,怎么没理解呢?

这哥们要买一台超级电脑处理视频,在大理跟他的外国朋友说了,他朋友嘲笑他,说他买不到。

他回到郑州去商店,结果联想的销售经理告诉他网站上的这台服务器没有货,在别的商店里也都碰壁,说他必须是政府部门或者大学采购才能订货。

之后他很郁闷觉得自己pisses off 了,认为以往对中国人民享有很大自由的观点是幼稚的等等。是不是ZF怀疑他买了电脑要去搞什么西藏的事情。

其中有什么可笑的地方呢?我的E文要说也不是太差啊,没理解啊

家园 就在河里边看过,忘了是谁写的了

难道这哥们也上西西河?

家园 下面的评论也很有意思,引用两段

I suppose the general point is that lots of things are banned / not available / restricted in the "West", but, by and large, we tend to accept these restrictions as being somehow natural or logical, so we "PERCEIVE" that we're living in freedom, too - but it's just as illusory. Just because something is restricted in China, it doesn't per se make the Chinese government a worse decision-maker than governments in the "West". It's not really a difference between "free" and "not free", it's a difference "quite a lot of restrictions" and "even more restrictions".

It's just a story about a clueless Laowai can't find his way in China, yet he somehow finds it's the fault of evil CCP suppressing the freedom of ordinary Chinese. And Tim seriously thought of it as an example that he puts it on his blog. Funny how things goes...

家园 首先,称一万块的品牌机叫"超高配置电脑"多少有点搞笑

要知道他是玩视频的,视频工作站这玩艺即使是现在一万块即使能买得到也算极低端了吧...

其次,下面有个评论概括的挺精到的

It's just a story about a clueless Laowai can't find his way in China, yet he somehow finds it's the fault of evil CCP suppressing the freedom of ordinary Chinese.

从前面半句的情况得出后面半句的结论的逻辑很搞笑,另外此人在中国住了这么多年这种事情都搞不定也够逊的,更严重的是他在大理交往的那一帮住在国内的"filmmaker"们跟他一样都搞不定...

下面有个评论

HAHAHA so stupid. "Filmmakers" are the only kind of people who needs slightly more powerful computers and can't handle them.

果然艺术青年最废材啊...

看下面的评论,大多数人都挺明白...

家园 唉,我这是怎么了,还是不明白呢

别管这个1万块的电脑是不是能叫超级,这家伙要买的确实是联想官网上公布的产品,我和他一样不理解这销售经理为什么有钱不赚呢?为什么说只卖给大学和ZF呢?难道买高配的电脑还要走后门不成?

不过我对这老外后来的结论是觉得有点可笑,居然跟西藏联系上了,太跳跃了。

家园 猜想一下

或许那个filmmaker在买电脑的同时要求电脑里装些和视频处理相关的软件,既然那个家伙到中国几次了,可能对中国的软件市场有一定的了解,知道盗版软件便宜,所以要求销售商也给装,还不想给软件钱或者只给很少。当然这些他在文章里不会提,要是提了不就自爆其丑了。

如果这台电脑只是卖给国人,估计那个销售代理也就卖了,毕竟现在电脑市场的竞争也厉害,但是卖给个外国人,谁知道这家伙会搞出个什么妖蛾子呢?到时候钱没赚多少,反而粘了一身屎就划不来了。这不还没卖电脑给他,都给扯到西藏去了。

估计是那些销售人员就是不想惹这么个不必要的麻烦,所以随便找了个什么理由和借口给推掉了,只卖个大学和政府就是个不错的理由

家园 类似的笑话还有

说是jy们捧谁谁倒霉,结果在捧印度帖子下面有这样的回帖:不要朝印度下手了,他还是个孩子啊:)

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河