淘客熙熙

主题:【请教】各位IT高手:计算机无法启动,该怎么办? -- 风雨声

共:💬38 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页
家园 【请教】各位IT高手:计算机无法启动,该怎么办?

我的机器是DELL LATITUDE手提电脑,软件一直用的是Windows 2000 Professional,以前是在局域网上用。现在放在家里,本来工作得还不错,最近启动的问题越来越大,机器每次都开始检查硬盘,给出如下信息:

Checking file system on C.

The type of the file system FAT32.

One of your disks needs to be checked for consistency. You may cancel the disk check, but it is stonrgly recommended that you continue.

如果我敲任何一个键,绕过硬盘检查,黑屏幕上出现WINDOWS的标识,很快变成蓝色屏幕,出现一排字,Stop...还没有看清楚写的是什么就死机了,然后自动重新启动,重复刚才的过程。

如果我不做反应,机器自动进入硬盘检查的过程中,出现以下信息:

Windows is now verifying files and folders....

Folder\Recycled has bad clusters. Bad clusters removed from folder.Unrecoverable error in folder\Recycled, convert folder to file (Y/N)? Yes

Folder\PoAgent is entirely unreadable. Folder entry removed.

0 Percent completed....

机器的硬盘在勤勤恳恳地轰响,半个小时,一个小时,二个小时过去了,还是0 percent completed。

出什么问题了?

该怎么办?

保修期好象还有几天,可否在网上找DELL服务?

拿去修理会是否换个硬盘就行了,大概会花多少钱?

先叩谢了。

家园 还在保修期内? 赶紧打电话阿,保修期内应该都不收费的阿

这些公司的服务应该都是蛮好的,一般的Depot服务,人家会寄来专门的箱子,预先付好邮寄费用,让你寄过去,修好再送回来。

家园 如果是硬件的问题,如果你现在在美国,并且电脑在保修期内的话

直接打个电话给Dell,他们会给你个return number,然后让他们给你修就得了。Dell得服务还是比较好的,我以前电源坏了,也是还有几天在保修期内,告诉他们,他们一点废话没有就给我寄了个新的。

如果是病毒的问题,问IT高手吧,我不知道。

家园 现在在伦敦呢,查了一下,DELL根本就没有电话号码在这里。

够黑的吧?HELP!!!!

家园 Sounds like you had bad cluster on you

hard drive.

Couple of things you should or can do:

1. Back up you data files on that hard drive if you haven't done that. Can you log into safe mode? If you can, then please log in and delete files in the recycle directories.

2. After that you can either reformat that drive using proper software or just windows 2000 to avoid that bad clusters. Suggest you go for NTFS instead of FAT32.

3. If your warranty is still valid, you can and should try to replace current hard drive. Not quite sure whether that will be free since my guess you bought your NB here in USA and now you are at HK, but give DELL a call.

4. If Dell honor your warranty, they will give you refurbished hard drive instead of brand new one.

5. If you have to do it yourself, you should check whether you have IT friend locally and ask them for such help since this should be a very easy task to replace the notebook hard drive. If you don't have that, you still can buy new hard drive from DELL and install it youself, not a big task.

6. Let me know if you have other questions.

家园 两个如果大概都不满足,看上去不象是病毒问题。

难为学物理的同志了,谢谢。

家园 刚刚在DELL网站上查到的英国DELL电话,你可以踹一踹

HOME/HOME OFFICE CUSTOMERS Phone Fax Email/ Web

Software & Peripherals Sales

0870 907 5083

Axim Sales

0870 152 4636

Order Status (System Orders Only)

0870 907 4712

Customer Care General Order Enquiries

0870 906 0010

Technical Support Queries

0870 908 0800

我不是学物理的,是学力学和材料的。

家园 谢杭州兄,几个问题

1 Sometime, I could boot the computer, like right now, though after many attempts. However, I searched the computer for the so called Recycle folder, and find it does not exist at all.

2 London does not have a Dell service line here. Some one advised me to get online. Did you have similar online assistance experience?

3 I throw all the system disks and CDs away when I moved from US to UK last year. What could I do?

家园 天,你在哪里查到的。我怎么这么没出息。

学力学的,那你认识伍小平吧?

家园 不是很熟悉

是科大的教授吗?

家园 是,我上过她的课。

谢谢不爱兄。

家园 刚才google了一下

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

中国科技大学教授、博士生导师,工程科学学院院长。中国科学院院士、中国工程院院士。

江苏武进人,1938年2月生。1960年毕业于北京大学数学力学系,1960年9月至今任教于中国科学技术大学力学系。1984年至1986年在美国纽约州立大学石溪分校作访问学者,1996年9月至12月在英国威尔士卡地夫大学作访问研究员。1979年、1983年获全国“三八”红旗手称号,1980年获安徽省劳动模范称号,1996年获中国科学院优秀教师称号。1997年当选为中国科学院院士。她是实验力学领域中在国外有广泛和重要影响的著名专家和学科带头人。她在实验理论和测试技术领域中进行了具有开创性的研究工作,作出卓越的贡献,对科学发展和工程应用起到了重要的推动作用。

实在失敬了。

不用谢,举手之劳。

家园 My guesses:

1. There might be just one bad cluster or one pointer in the FAT table corrupted, so that some time you still can boot up. But the problem will deteriate and eventually the hard drive will stop working since if you don't mark that spot bad, the system will continue to try to access that spot. So it's better to reformat the hard drive, which will mark the bad cluster and bypass it forever.

2. I never did that before, I mean online tech support. But I think you should try it at least before you find the DELL local support number and your warranty deadline.

3. You can order system CDs from Dell also, not very expensive though. You can also use other windows 2000 system CD to build a stand system first, then you can download DELL drivers from dell web site to make all hardware work for you. Though you have to use the same serial number for Windows 2000, which is not illegal for your case.

家园 Thanks a bunch, buddy!

No wonder I feel the computer behaves like a digruntled woman to me, sometimes fine, while other times in bad temper.

Good advice. Will get in touch with them to order a new set.

家园 建议

我估计是你的文件系统出了问题,而已有系统本身已经无力修复。

如果你手头有Windows 2000 Professional的可启动光盘的话,用它做一次自身到自身的Upgrade。这样它可以重新安装Windows 2000 Professional操作系统,而你却不需要重装那些应用程序。

具体操作:

一。将光盘插入到光驱中;

二。重起机器;

三。按照屏幕提示选择到自身的Upgrade。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河