淘客熙熙

主题:【注意】和一个新加坡朋友的聊天记录 -- skyeagle

共:💬2 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 【注意】和一个新加坡朋友的聊天记录

在这个岛国也十年有余了,与这人是什么都能谈的,在客气的外表下,算是人家骨子里面对我们的看法吧。我相信我们都不会在意这种十分肤浅,眼界狭隘的话。不过这位身居公司高职,应该很有代表性的。新加坡对中国还算是非常友好的。的确是任重道远啊。换个角度来看,新加坡倘若没有这个政府的确是一文不值。

xxxxxx says:

u know the majority of singaporeans dun trust china girls....some think china girls are cheap..some thinks china girls are gold diggers..some time china girls are nothing but sluts..i am not trying to offend u ppl but take a look at the forum..china study mama..even offer sex for money

xxxxxx says:

yes..but from singaporean context..china girls..regardless educated or not will always be that..they will never equal the status of singaporean girls.u see..whether like it or not..china girls come here for reasons..and whether china is modern or not does not matter..china girls still come here..the bottom line..

xxxxxx says:

many case where china girl marries singaporean, get divorced and seek ridiculous compensation..so much so the court throw out the demand fromthe china girl..

xxxxxx says:

u are wrong!!!!! singaporean depends heavily on malaysian not CHINA....LONG BEFORE CHINA OPEN ITS DOORS..MALAYSIAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MAINSTAY BACKBONE WORKFORCE OF SINGAPORE..dun think too highly of china ppl ....hahha

xxxxxx says:

singapore has the bes airport in the world..the best port in the world...and is the 1st country to order the airbus A380..the larget aircraft inthe world.. i dun like singpaore but I am proud to be a singaporean..

xxxxxx says:

u forgot another thing....i serve my country in national defense until i am honorablydischarge..u dunt..it makes us singaporeans see china ppl differently..i hate to say this but i am just being honest..china has large pool of talents...many who come here are nothing when they go back to china..

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河