淘客熙熙

主题:这个真是赤果果的双重标准了 -- 香山居士

共:💬4 🌺17 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看
  • 家园 这个真是赤果果的双重标准了

英国自行车选手故意摔倒以获得重新发车机会,金牌保留。

From Reuters:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/03/oly-cycl-ctmspr-hindes-day-idUSL4E8J30BZ20120803

• 家园 请放过曾经的大英帝国吧

人家好不容易弄到枚金牌,你就忍心剥夺?中国反正有那么多奖牌,多一枚,少一枚无所谓。

• 家园 皮肤白就是不一样

英国利用“故意摔倒”的战术获得重赛资格,并击败法国进入决赛。赛后,当事人英国选手辛德斯更是亲口承认,他一手导演故意摔车事故,就是为了在劣势情况下获得重赛机会。而国际自行车联盟赛后则宣布,英国队的做法没有问题,金牌保留。

LONDON (Reuters) - German-born Philip Hindes said he deliberately crashed after making a poor start in the heats of the Olympic track cycling team sprint, an event in which he and fellow Britons Chris Hoy and Jason Kenny went on to win gold.

"We were saying if we have a bad start we need to crash to get a restart," Hindes was quoted as saying by British newspapers on Thursday.

"I just crashed. I did it on purpose to get a restart... it was all planned really."

• 家园 英国绅士说了,假摔是可以地。感觉咱们老百姓还是太善良。

关于假摔,英国自行车金牌选手的教练说,英国对在竞争中尽力而为。

"The race took place and I believe we could clearly say that best efforts were made in that competition by the British team," he said.

法国队技术指导表示同意:“你要尽量利用规则。 你要学会在竞争中利用规则,别人无权抱怨!”

"You have to make the most of the rules. You have to play with them in a competition and no one should complain about that," the France team's technical director, Isabelle Gautheron, told The Associated Press.

分页树展主题 · 全看

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河