点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

丫把桌子掀了,介怎么行捏?拿下!

• 家园 说得真明白,谢宝!

送花成功,可取消。有效送花赞扬。恭喜:你意外获得 16 铢钱。

参数变化,作者,声望:1;铢钱:0。你,乐善:1;铢钱:15。本帖花:1

• 家园 Didn't know Assange ever

mentioned China directly.

But as he is totally against power in closed cabin & up for openness, it's a no-brainer how he would think of China's administration. :-)

• 家园 你这句话算是给西西河维基解密了

• 家园 so there is no reason why ..

Assange would withhold leaks that are detrimental to China. My original thesis still holds, then.

• 家园 No way Assange would be

intentionally holding any leaks about China with China's interest in mind. But it could be the case that China is of a less priority to the western world, hence the delay.

• 家园 Assange还是很看重中国的

你看这段文字中,和西方democracy相对比,他top of mind讲出来的就是states like China

• 家园 Assange could very much

be, since he has a noble pursuit in mind. Even in this case, it's not a very good way..

What I mean is ordinary people. Strong culture, backed by the nation's strong power, is the precondition for attention.

• 家园 I don't think China is not .

I don't think China is not as "interesting" or significant to those who dislike China. As far as "evil empires" go, US and China are neck and neck to the extreme liberals, and China often times more so. I still think it is just because there isn't much explosive stuff to leak.

Manning has access to all State Department communication that is available on SIPRNET, which is available to not just US forces in CENTCOM, but PACCOM as well. That is, State's communication on issues relating to Taiwan, Korea, etc. is also at Manning's finger tip, and can potentially be included in his Lady Gaga DVD.

• 家园 My thought is..

First of all, I said "could be the case", not "must be the case". :-)

It's not about westerners like China or not, but care or not. I'm talking about average people. For a rough example, of the two topics below, which one do you think more likely appears on China's news circulation?

* David Beckham's hair style change

* The corruption in Syria

As I see it, the wikileaks is more about letting people see what their governments are cooking in the dark. It's more about what people (mostly English readers) would like to see. Not to mention most Chinese are not even able to access wikileaks thanks to the censorship.

• 家园 btwn Beckham and "evil China

UK readers may care about the former more. However, this is apple and orange. Unless you talk about tabloid papers, "evil China" can appear in front page but Beckham's hair style does not belong there. Which do you suppose average western readers care about more?

• 家园 My example was that

average Chinese care more about U.S./Europe than Middle East. By the same token, average westerners (not just British) would care more about Beckham's hair style than what's going on in China. This is where we diverge. :-)

This is changing as China grow stronger over time, but not yet as much as most Chinese think. Also it depends on where you are to realize that. Don't want to go too long, coz it's not the topic of this thread.

• 家园 Assange很搞嘛

怎么对欧美都失去信心了。“Western speech, as something that rarely has any effect on power, is, like badgers and birds, free.”

• 家园 三种之外的可能性

1、有份量的没搞出来。比如那个曼宁小子下载的时候是随机、随手挑的,没点中有关中国的几个文件,或者这小子对中国不感兴趣。就是说,小子不是某一时间段整段截取的所有电报。

2、有份量的还没泻出来。因为25万份没有泻完,不排除后面还有。比如今天又泻出来我外交官对缅甸看法与对朝鲜看法类似。这个要看五家报纸选题、报道的方法。个人感觉这种可能性不大。

3、这种电报根本就没有有份量的。保密层级的关系。外交电报,本身有许多就是罗罗嗦嗦、鸡毛蒜皮的流言蜚语,我们的外交工作也讲究个“写报告”的能力,估计现实中写的跟美国人写的这些差不多。这次泻出来的大概看看都是这种,会谈的报告,吃饭的报告(在沙特参加个地下酒会都得给国内写份汇报),宏观、主观的印象、分析。真正敏感的,怕不会采用这种渠道传递(还有外交邮袋、人肉录音机之类);或者密级更高,曼宁这种根本看不到。真正的情报系统搞到的Humint情报,就不用指望了。

4、有无份量是每个读者自己的判断。就是说观感不同。这种可能性的一个旁证是,西方也有声音说这次泻出来的“没有什么是大家原来不知道的”,跟我们的感觉差不多。大家挑自己感兴趣的和跟自己有关的看,都或多或少有相同感觉,是否能说明中国的情况也没什么特殊呢?

与之对照,看别人的消息时会出现“啊?!原来是这样!”的感叹。所谓我部分外交官在私下发表的关于朝、缅的看法,在我们看来,有什么稀罕?跟民间的一些看法有什么不同?但在西媒里,这就是很稀罕的消息。关于朝鲜的刚泻出来的时候,读读《卫报》的网友留言,你简直不会相信自己的眼睛:读者朋友们争先恐后表示自己原先误解了中国,纷纷表达激动和忏悔的心情,并对维基泄密这种导致卧底暴露、可能引起中朝两方面反弹从而破坏东北亚安定局面的卑劣手段表示愤慨和唾弃。

自然,第二天这篇报道就被藏到很难找到的地方了。这是旁话。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 16
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河