淘客熙熙

主题:有谁在ZONE打AOK的? -- aokrayd

共:💬19 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看 下页
  • 家园 有谁在ZONE打AOK的?

EXPERT LEVEL。

• 家园 这里战友不少嘛

没上ZONE玩过.

不过,和电脑打我可以1对7,最难的级别. 虽然电脑笨点, 可是你要是打过就知道有多难了, 所以也不要小看我.

不信试试

• 家园 u should go to zone

Then, u will know what is real hard game The game could be over in just the first 20 seconds.

u can try DM in hardest with computer 1:7 as an exercise. But play with people will be total different, still, much more fun!

• 家园 yes

yes, u right.

there is more fun play with people, because I used to play C&C and redalert with people. I do like play with people, 2:2 or 3:3.

But, problem is I tried before, and I do not have office version software, I only have cracked software, so I could not connect to ZONE's server.

• 家园 yes

yes, u right.

there is more fun play with people, because I used to play C&C and redalert with people. I do like play with people, 2:2 or 3:3.

But, problem is I tried before, and I do not have office version software, I only have cracked software, so I could not connect to ZONE's server.

• yes
            家园 网上能让盗版上战网的补丁到处都是。

你GOOGLE一下吧,实在找不到我邮给你。

• yes
            家园 i think u can find them with low price

aok and aoc together about $20-30? It's not expensive. If u don't mind with used one, the price could be even lower. It's just a kind of old game. Maybe u can even find some special price.

• 家园 do you play ror?

or have you played ror before?

• 家园 老兄,你在zone上多少分?

代我爱打AOC的朋友问的。

分页树展主题 · 全看 下页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河