淘客熙熙

主题:【原创】我的英文我做主。 -- 杜撰

共:💬2 🌺3 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看
  • 家园 【原创】我的英文我做主。

经常看到网上讨论中文与英文孰优孰劣的帖子,俺不是专家,这么复杂的问题俺想不清楚。但是对这个问题,俺也一直很感兴趣。突发奇想,试着用中文的语法改写了一段英文,发上来博大家一笑,凑个数,希望大家喜欢。

这段英文想必大家都熟悉,是“新概念英语”第二册的第一篇。之所以用这一篇,是因为这是俺有了这个想法以后,第一时间想起来的段子。当然啦,这肯定不是最合适的。因为,里面包含的语法信息实在太少。权作“抛玉引砖”吧。

[原文]

Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. ‘I can’t hear a word!’ I said angrily.

‘It’s none of your business,’ the young man said rudely. ‘This is a private conversation!’

[汉语译文]

上星期我去看戏。我的座位很好,戏很有意思,但我却无法欣赏。一青年男子与一青年女子坐在我的身后,大声地说着话。我非常生气,因为我听不见演员在说什么。我回过头去怒视着那一男一女,他们却毫不理会。最后,我忍不住了,又一次回过头去,生气地说:“我一个字也听不见了!”

“不关你的事,”那男的毫不客气地说,“这是私人间的谈话!”

[俺的版本]

Last week I go to theatre. I have one very good seat. That play is very interesting. I do not enjoy it. One young man and one young woman sitting behind me. They talk loudly. I get very angry. I can not hear actor. I turn round. I look at they angrily. They do not pay any attention. At last, I can not bear it. I turn round again. ‘I can’t hear word!’ I say angrily.

‘It’s none of your business,’ young man say rudely. ‘This is private conversation!’

改编原则:去除英文式的时态、单复数、第三人称、定冠词,主语和宾语一致。

改编目的:看看在这种情况下英文是否可以准确表达作者思想,不引起歧义。

改编结果:好像可以。

• 家园 想起以前看过的几本盗版书

满目都是错别字,一边骂盗得真TMD烂,一边还是看完了,虽然没把作者的意思搞拧掉。

英语也是一样。

分页树展主题 · 全看

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河