淘客熙熙

主题:俺和米国粪青的对话 -- 浆糊

共:💬11 🌺30 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 俺和米国粪青的对话

话说slate.com发表文章抵制北京奥运,各种牛鬼蛇神纷纷回贴,有一个自称米国老兵的,长篇宏论支持抵制奥运。俺耐心差,就看了几句,但是看到:

Tibet needs to be Tibet,ROC is not a part of China,They are a free country,as we are a free country,so far.

俺就乐了,回了他一下:

Do you happen to know what ROC stands for? Get some education before you post anything meaningful.

因为有人回复要抵制中国生产的东东,俺于是说:

The only things that are made in the US is dollars. When you check out the whining and lazy labor force in the States, you understand why you can't really find stuff made domestically. Without China, you'll see made in Malasia, Vietnam, Indonesia, etc. Wake up. This is a globalized world.

然后偶们就开始互相发贴交流感情:

那哥们说:

The U.S wanted Independence,that is why we are Called The United States of America.Freedom is the word

俺不明白,直接问他,让他不要转移话题。

So, what's your point? Why wasn't the US called something like United States of Britain?

那哥们恼了,觉得俺没学过历史

Tibet was long before China's provincial Warlords,religion was long set before communist or dynasty China,as far as torture,the Bill of rights,constitutes,which side of your head do you want the bullet?Speak nothing unless you know something,I don't speak,until I know something,sound like I know much more than you.Spent time studying the "new culture".Read and studied Chairman Mao,and :"The Long March"Made Hitler and Stalin look like kids.Study up.And speak up when you are properly educated

俺不着急,义正词严告诉他,您被洗脑了,您自己不知道

Just answer my question: what ROC stands for? Do talk BS stuff. You're brainwashed, if by any chance you don't know.

俺又和他热烈地讨论了历史学术问题

"Tibet was long before China's provincial Warlords,religion was long set before communist or dynasty China,"

Looks like you're not totally ignorant. Let me give you some history lecture free of charge since I understand that tuition fee always increases in the States.

Tibet became a part of Chinese Empire before the US claimed independence. Tibetan religion is called Tantric Buddism, which had certain connection with the Indian one. Yet, the influence of Chinees Buddhism and Taoism is also there. Certainly it was not long set before dynasty China.

中间另一哥们插进来说话颇有道理

China,India,Mexico,are getting American jobs?

People in those countries also need jobs! please don't think people in other countries are less important, it's not mature to show one's love for his or her own country in that way.

俺补充道:

It's just like the fact that the US public only cares casualties of American GIs in Iraq, but not of Iraqis. Are Iraqis not human beings?

那哥们继续说俺不学无术

Reading and history are not your suits.Tibet was apart from the Chinese fuedal and dynasty lords until the invasion of Genghis Khan,when he unified China,and tolerance of all religions.Next,we will have a spelling bee

俺只好说俺教历史混饭吃

So what? Tibet would still become a part of China in the 18th century, if not earlier. It was Qing Dynasty, if you don't know.

I am history professor, believe it or not.

然后又想了想,说您如果上俺的课,肯定不及格

By the way, Genghis Khan never really unified China. His grandson did. You would fail my history class if you took one.

他不鸟俺,说俺是无胆匪类,让俺去法兰西。

Sounds as though,the only danger you have faced,is your boy/girlfriend,when the dry cleaning wasn't on time.My Flag does not suck,symbol of something you will not have elsewhere,I fought,burned and bled,so that people that are critical can voice their opinion,whatever it may be.If My Flag offends you,move.Your kind is welcome in a number of countries.Cowards are welcome in France

后来俺累了,困了,不鸟他了。大家可以看看这篇文章和其他的帖子,接受一下反华再教育。

http://fray.slate.com/discuss/forums/1/1039920/ShowThread.aspx

• 家园 俺们这边论坛也热闹呢,

大家一起来拍死洋粪清

• 家园 这里还有一个比较明白的老美

A view from the inside

by americaninchina

03/26/2008, 7:15 AM #

+1 Reply

I haven't read any of the previous postings. I'm sure there will be plenty who won't read this through, let alone give it serious thought, and a large number who won't agree, but here goes a view from the inside.

1. Things are never as simple as they seem.

2. Inspite of all the problems, things here are moving in the right direction. Yes, they have a long way to go, but this area has several thousand years of history to overcome. The latest govt. is really just the latest in a long line of emperors. This one has at least managed 50+ years of transitions between leaders without falling into civil war. Not something that has a lot of presidence here. The US has plenty of issues to resolve and we're just trying to overcome 200+ years of entrenchment and inertia.

3. Make sure you know what you're asking for. There are 50+ minority groups, borders with many countries, including Afghanistan, some that are still in dispute. No matter my wishes for the world and the individuals in it, I'm just not sure that is a thread I want to pull and see what unravels. (think Yougoslavia, Iraq, Rwanda, etc.)

4. Just as Americans know the worst of Chinese history, so learn the Chinese of American history. They can't understand why it was ok for the US govt. to move in troops and displace Mexicans and Native Americans to protect the country, but not ok for China. (So it is only ok if you do it first?) Would the US govt. really just sit by if Native Hawaians started burning businesses owned by those of European descent?

5. Americans don't understand the mentality of being colonized. Some countries sit around waiting for someone to come fix the problems. For better or worse, China has decided to proactively not allow that sort of shame to occur again. Leading me to...

5. With increased self confidence eventually there will be decreased sensitivity and the ability to not take things so seriously. Let China have their Olympics, give the average Chinese person something to be proud of besides a large military.

• 家园 参加讨论的老美可不富裕。哈哈哈。
    • 家园 这人真是不可药救

回了他几贴,死马当活马医吧。

• 家园 Cowards are welcome in France

咔咔咔

找个法国坛子。。。转过去:)

• 家园 弓虽
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友