淘客熙熙

主题:从狭义相对论公式看当物体超光速的时候,是否是会时光倒流? -- 思想的行者

共:💬33 🌺48 🌵2 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页
家园 Alice通过经典通道把测量结果告知bob:不可能超光速

"通过量子纠缠进行通信" is not about 超光速, it is about "量子纠缠" part.

"量子即时(我理解您所谓的即时就是瞬时,至少可以超过真空中的光速)通信,超光速通信" is not what 量子通信 about, not at all. period.

still, this kind of discussions are very important in terms of learning about the related physics/math models behind it.

as said before, the critical part of "通过量子纠缠进行通信" is (roughly speaking)

between alice and Bob, they can all 对自己的qutrit进行相应的么正变换, that part is known only between alice and bob;

still, Alice has to 通过经典通道把测量结果告知bob, or she did some kind of 么正变换, to the "EPR thing", and bob could calculate what kind of 么正变换 alice did;

but there is no other transmission except for 经典通道, for Alice to tell Bob: I did something, done my part of the game, now it is your turn.

and that "game(and how alice and bob play the game)" is only known between alice and bob, there is no way for other people like Uncle sam to figure out what the hell is going on between the two 中共地下党员 of alice & bob(:).

"经典通道" transmission 不可能超光速, but it would not impact the 地下党 part of the game.

however, without "经典通道" transmission part, Bob can never complete his part of the game.

in that sense, 量子通信不可能超光速, period.

obviously, "经典通道" transmission is not tricky at all, what is tricky ( in terms of how to do it in the macroscopic environment) is the making o f "量子纠缠" etc.

still, 么正变换 is a super powerful concept in quantum physics, and in classical physics, we do have 正则变换, and I have posted before, folks need to learn 哈密顿力学/理论力学 first before learning QM/SR/GR, period.

even "通过量子纠缠进行通信" is and will be a technology challenge for long long time, the information processing theory behind it is already widely applied in many areas, such as 并行通信 brain model etc, as posted before.

in that sense, the fundamental concepts and the related modeling (logic and math language) are super important, regardless of what you actually do, in today's informational economy and politics (to some degree), that is a key part of "CORE algo" of the emerging global information and AI system.

and I have posted quite bit about the possible "apps" ideas in that sense.

otherwise, as an individual or as a nation, "文盲" of modern informational & AI version of 達爾文遊戲 will be cheated by those 氣功大師.

largely because of GFW and other political issues, TGchina is facing huge challenges in those area, but as an individual, that is not an excuse to fall behind.

period.

so, study English and physics, a must, if one is still capable of leaning.

although learning QM is hard (and learning without doing some lab work is even harder), for anybody.

nothing is easy, kind of why Chinese elite almost all support TG, 氣功大師 plays political game while making tons of money with it, in china mainland with 1.3 billion workers 听党的话跟党走 , what a beautiful life(:).

but nothing is free, somebody has to pay for that beautiful life of today's Chinese social elite. but who cares(:), let the suckers suck(:).damned.

"量子即时(我理解您所谓的即时就是瞬时,至少可以超过真空中的光速)通信,超光速通信" is right in the sense of social physics: that "elite 通信 among elite themselves)" is 超光速通信, since "文盲" folks will be bypassed anyway, anywhere, US or china, china kind of the worse (but better than 印度?)

obviously, humanity as a whole, 科学技术是第一生产力, and to progress in that direction, humanity need to narrow the gap between "文盲" folks and 氣功大師, particularly in social science area, with help of 科学技术 itself.

to do that, globalization of information & AI system 24/7 in all kinds of language is the way to go, kind of why GOOG/FB are spending huge amount of their money in doing that, and of course 夹带私活 for themselves in the process.

constrained and restrained by GFW, TGchina's model has fundamental problems with it: if nothing else, Chinese companies and Chinese people themselves, will be facing "文盲" issue, with 文盲" defined by uncle sam's global power, soft and hard, in the global information/logic/value/AI network or platform, dominated by GOOG/FB/AAPL/MSFT/TSLA etc, eventually hitting TGchina from 太空, etc.

meanwhile, TGchina's 中国特色社会主义 (regardless of its logic if there is any): if it cannot be globalized, it is a piece of BS, making sense?

and how do you globalize 中国特色社会主义: what is your logic model? any time frame? what is the risk?

and how many generations of Chinese people's life will be gambled with 中国特色社会主义 in china first, then globally?

and if nothing else, with GFW, how can you globalize 中国特色社会主义 as a culture/vaule/logic model to the outside world?

with GFW, chairman X ideology 军 will more than likely=内战内行, and very likely 内战 is his goal anyway.

I would think, this line of logic is fairly straight forward, and many Chinese elite folks know about it too, but, hey, for now, good & easy money and good life, and all you need to do is to smile with uncle TG together, then why not(:)?

remember:

热力学第零定律- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

zh.wikipedia.org/zh-hk/热力学第零定律

第零定律是由英國物理學家福勒(R.H.Fowler)於1930年正式提出,比热力学第一定律和热力学第二定律晚了80餘年,但是第零定律是后面几个定律的基础,所以叫做 ...

-------

[PDF]

联合噪声下确定的安全量子通信 - 中国科学G辑

phys.scichina.com:8083/sciG/.../downloadArticleFile.do?...

轉為繁體網頁

它是经典机密共享的量子版. 在经典机密共享中, 发送方Alice 把她的私钥KA 劈裂. 成两块信息, 即KB 和KC, 并分别发送给她的两个代. 理Bob 和Charlie. 当且仅当Bob ...

[DOC]

正则变换(canonical congjugate)探究

course.zjnu.cn/qm/eWebEditor/.../201062919121641.DO...

轉為繁體網頁

在哈密顿力学中,正则变换是一种正则坐标的转变,即将广义坐标变换为另一组广义坐标,或 ... 从式(11)可以看出:正则变换有赖于函数的选择,这个函数叫做母函数。

理论力学网络课程

media.openonline.com.cn/media_file/rm/.../Z704-1.HTM

轉為繁體網頁

当前位置:学习内容 -第七章 正则方程. (3) 取pj,Qj,t为独立变量. 则有 (7.4.9). (4) 取pj,Pj,t为独立变量. 则有 (7.4.10). 以上讨论是显含时间的正则变换,即母函数F显 ...

家园 "一个国家的真正崛起,是意识形态的崛起"

"一个国家的真正崛起,是意识形态的崛起,中国能举起自由民主的大旗,还举得的比美国更高么?绝无可能,那么中国要构建怎样的意识形态呢?是儒家,是佛教,还是毛主义?这将是决定中国未来的根本。"

http://www.ccthere.com/article/4001954

this is obviously a huge topic;

without getting sucked too much into it (obviously the whole china is pretty much sucked into this thing every day), I am just going to ask a few basic methodology type of questions or modeling issues, as food for thoughts, not really arguing, using some analogies.

as we all know, in today's increasingly globalized world, 意识形态 is not one nation's thing, particularly for big country like china, it is a global thing, much like the a commercial service or product: what matters is not how much you like it yourself, it is all about: can you make other people or the whole world 1) knows or pay attention to your product; 2) eventually, like your product; 3) pay a good price (hopefully a premium) to use your product

do you have a plan or model to accomplish all the above? do you have resources? what is your time line?

and any further back up/hedge plan in case of things going wrong big time?

and we do know, in terms of social science, things do go wrong, often big time, and bloody.

if not, what are you going to do?

as I posted before, for 意识形态, the above line of logic or modeling is even more important, because as a nation, you are basically gambling with your almost entire inventory of resources.

as I posted before, there are no easy answers/solutions for this almost life/death kind of 意识形态 challenge for Chinese as a nation, due to all kinds of reasons as I posted before;

what I am really talking about is modeling, should a person or nation start modeling process first, for any serious challenges, before jumping into river with your two foot, with "摸著石頭過河”

BS theory(:)?

as posted before & because of many known reasons, the Chinese nation has this big family mentality: the political elite kind of lead & manages the Chinese people as the elites are parents, and ordinary people kind of like kids, 听大人话家长话, already for over 5k years?

中央在下一盘很大的棋, 我們的對手 is not uncle sam or jpy, we are doing....

团结 under 中央, 天大的困难也能战胜...

what a world, again, as I said, today more & more people don't really care: what they really want to is to suck their share of money out of TG"中央在下一盘很大的棋".

why not?(:)

then how do you 提高劳动生产率 as a nation if everybody wants to make quick and dirty money out of the system by 套利交易?

yes, we are going to 改革, again, where is your model of logic? not just a bunch of emotion invoking slogans.

for the foreseeable future, TG is going to keep working on 构建中国的意识形态/中国特色社会主义 anyway, regardless, with GFW as some kind of 絕熱近似 from the rest of the world, or TGchina may fall apart yesterday;

with GFW, TG senior elite traders are going to 套利交易 in & out of GFW, sucking tons of money out of TGchina system, as they have been doing.

I have read many good posts here, really helpful, and I hope my 2 cents can be food for thoughts as well for others, again, in terms of modeling.

家园 "牛顿的万有引力只是引力的“库仑”部分或“静电”部分"

if I can make a guess: looks like you have done quite bit of work in the field of 广义相对论, etc.

"几何直观地介绍广义相对论的时空以及大爆炸模型" (0) 花335 changshou 字6121

is a great piece, although it is more of 几何.

not sure if you can spend some time and write something about the physics part of 广义相对论, that would be great, and thanks in advance.

-----------

http://www.ccthere.com/article/3642355

转动产生“磁”引力 [ 测不到的信号 ] 于:2012-01-05 22:23:48 复:3642195

"星体改变空间不仅仅通过牛顿万有引力。

以电磁学作为类比,牛顿万有引力相当于库仑定律,而完整的引力理论(以广义相对论为代表)相当于麦克斯韦的电磁学理论。

在库仑定律中,一个静止的带电球和一个旋转的带电球产生的电磁场是一样的。实际上,在库仑定律的范畴内根本没有磁场,球形带电体的电场只与电量有关而与电荷的运动无关。二者在麦克斯韦电磁学中则截然不同,旋转的带电球还产生磁场。

同理,对于引力,牛顿的万有引力只是引力的“库仑”部分或“静电”部分,而广义相对论还包括“电动”或者说“电磁”引力。事实上,Gravity Probe B 测量的所谓“引力拖曳”效应,就是“磁”引力(头阶修正)。

地球的引力是如此之弱,以至于耗资数亿美元,历时半个世纪,毁掉无数研究生和博士后的职业生涯,还差点儿没能探测到它的“磁引力”分量。在旋转黑洞的周围,引力拖曳却可以强到使轨道上的物体必需随黑洞一同转,无法抗拒"

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河