淘客熙熙

主题:【整理】zt China helpEurope, AF -- parishg

共:💬317 🌺1340 🌵15 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 22
下页 末页
家园 有一个问题

如果中国要用三分之一外储救欧元,就意味着必须大量卖出手中持有的美元债券来给SPV补充资金,总不能让中国直接给欧洲银行美国国债来注资吧。而这种规模的减持会直接导致美国国债出现严重的不稳定。这是美国不可接受的。

而现在美方仍然很淡定,这有两种可能:1.美方没获得相关消息,他们不仅在欧洲政府内没有关系,也不看FT和彭博社,2,美方有方法确认中方不会执行减持来拯救欧洲。

家园 100b is too small to solve

Europe's problem. Europe needs to get a large amount from China. Japan and other BRIC nations will be used as leverage to induce China to pay out. B/R/I do not have large enough reserves for rescue use at all.

家园 baidu 亚洲金融危机

China performed responsibly during that crisis by not depreciating its currency. China did temporarily suffer from export loss.

Indirectly, China benefited from the crisis in the end.

家园 How to benefited from the

crisis in the end?

家园 文摘也要得宝

送花 关闭

送花成功。有效送花赞扬。感谢:作者获得通宝一枚。

参数变化,作者,声望:1;铢钱:16。你,乐善:1;铢钱:-1。本帖花:1

家园 说不定是人民币欧元互换协议。。。

直接给欧洲人民币。。

家园 傅莹的最新发言很有趣

“傅莹说,全世界都希望欧洲能够恢复,找到救自己的办法。从最近的讨论可以看出,欧洲和欧盟的领导人已经很清楚问题出在哪儿、应该做什么,也很清楚怎样做。现在的问题是,从哪里入手,资金从何而来。”

"傅莹表示,她希望中欧双方通过克服这个危机,相互理解和相互信任能得到增强,相互合作能得到深化,使危机最后成为大家前进的好机会。她也希望双方能相互尊重,平等相待,实事求是、客观地相互认识,使长期解决不了的中欧之间的一些困难问题逐渐得到解决。"

大意就是你们停止那些一厢情愿的幻想吧。和那些“消息人士”的说法正好相映成趣。

家园 傅莹 won all my respect

She dresses elegantly, talked with great confidence. She has a sharp mind and is good at political debate.

I read her interview with a German magazine, she is the best Chinese diplomat I have ever seen. I met China's senior diplomats in North America before. I have to admit that she beats them by a large margin.

As Jin Di Wang Tian has said: the aid plan will be determined by the top standing committee members of CCP (the 7 guys there). As the assistant secretary of foreign affairs, 傅莹 has the capability to inform or influence top decision-making, but she is not a crucial force.

Even staff of foreign affairs department often admit that lots of foreign relation decisions were made at the top and they are only the implementers of orders from the top.

她也希望双方能相互尊重,平等相待,实事求是、客观地相互认识,

--I spend enough time in Europe and know Europeans well. This wish will still be a wish 100 years later even if Chinese are as rich as Americans and beat Europeans by a large margin in terms of AVERAGE living standards.

Most Europeans still look down upon Americans as the tasteless/cultureless country men, remote and disgusting cousins.

家园 the ASEAN manufacturing

bases were destroyed. ASEANs were degraded into the raw resource providers to China. Check Benjamin or MrAnderson's posts.

家园 确实是个刚柔并济的发言人

表达的力度和方式都极具水准。

家园 酸葡萄心理其实无所谓,欧美孰强孰弱还是一目了然

俺们天朝当年不也瞧不起夷狄

最后还是得实力说话,至于心理嘛,也得允许人阿Q不是

家园 America does not fully

control China's politicians. Americans tend to use subtle influence to influence key decision-makers in different countries.

The financial elites of US and China are the linking bridge of this two nations, but there are big noise against Sino-US alliance in all other branches of powers, such as the congress, military establishment.

2,美方有方法确认中方不会执行减持来拯救欧洲。--as I said, US could not fully control everything in China.

美方没获得相关消息,他们不仅在欧洲政府内没有关系--Europeans are very hostile to American influence. If you check info, European parliament once investigated the secret prison established by CIA in EU. It turned out to be big sensation in Europe and resulted in lots of changes between EU and America.

Europeans are proud of establishing their own "United States of Europe". Talk to more Europeans, you will understand what I mean. Do not underestimate their patriotism. They are not cheap to buy out.

家园 my point is clear, Fu has

good wish just like many average nice chinese might think.

But that's a wishful thinking. Europeans were ahead of the world for centuries and have not got used to a 2nd tier c status on the world arena.

The best way to let them know where they belong to is PERMANENTLY downgrade their economic status to junk level--that's why I never support China's rescue of Euroland.

It is a once-in-one century opportunity for China to rise up and permanently dwarf arrogant Europe.

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
家园 reply link

http://www.cchere.com/article/3597567

家园 德国人救欧洲是不得不救, 尽管他自己很不情愿.

中国出手究竟有什么好处? 自己一大堆问题火烧眉毛, 焦头烂额.

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 22
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河