淘客熙熙

主题:道家武功学习记 -- 长河落日圆

共:💬324 🌺1196 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 22
下页 末页
家园 道家武功学习记

发这个帖子,主要是想让大家了解真正意义上的传统武功,因为一个偶然的机会,我接触到了我认为是比较真实的传统武功,跟目前大多数人的认识有点偏差。不管是技击,还是养生方面都与目前的主流认识有点不同。

关键词(Tags): #道家武功通宝推:河区分,jboyin,
家园 介绍

首先介绍一下我自己的状况,年过而立,长年坐办公室,小白领老白领有的各种症状我都有,其实以肾虚也就是腰无力和所谓的大会小会不发言,某个部位发炎比较严重。急欲找一锻炼身体的方式,以改善身体的机能。因此在下班的路上找了一个武馆进去咨询。

这个武馆是家族企业,父、子、媳妇齐上阵。父为总馆长,子为总教练,媳妇其实我刚开始是看不出有功夫的,就一农村傻大姐的样。带着个一岁的小孩。后来跟我对练的时候才发现她的骨头硬的不得了。一问,她才练了一年。

介绍
家园 目标

刚开始我来跟总馆长,后来熟了称之为大师傅,谈谈来的目的,主要是想把身体练好,大师傅毫不犹豫的给我打包票,一个月之内搞定,认真练的话还能搞定一两个人。其言谈举止中,好像来他这里学习的目的就是要搞定多少人,太极、形意、八卦都谈到了,总之就是用不同的方式来搞定。差点让我打退堂鼓,因为我的目的不是搞定别人,而是搞定我自己,直到谈到某个具体的病症,大师傅表现出好像很内行的样子,这个内行不是对中医内行,二是对西医内行,其中某个观点与我认识的某个主任医生的观点一样,这才让我意识到这家伙可能是有点真东西,于是才下定决心在这里交钱学习,相对来说,这笔费用不菲。快赶上一般人收入的一半了。

目标
家园 过程一

交钱后先签个承诺书,不能把学到的东西用来进行商业活动,估计就是不能用他这里学到的东西再去教别人赚钱,免费教是可以的,这对我来说没有问题,我的目的是搞定我自己,最多是还有我的家人或者同事朋友,所以签了。

一开始学站桩,说是让我从形意入手,教了个桩法,我问叫什么桩,小师傅说是叫三体式,这我奇怪了,因为年青时对武术有点兴趣,形意的三体桩我还是知道的,跟这个姿势完全不同。我问小师傅,他笑着说外面书上的东西都不是真功夫。

家园 难得有河友详述自己的习武经历。拜谢!

羡慕您的师缘,盼您能多讲点!

家园 期待下文
家园 强烈的支持。

欢迎亲身体验。

非常感兴趣。武馆在哪里啊?俺都想去学了。

目标
家园 “一个月之内搞定”,这个太乐观了吧?

“认真练的话还能搞定一两个人”,觉得还是有不少广告成分。

传统的真功夫都是长时间苦练出来的,一个月入门都未必。

家园 不宣传

呵呵,武馆我就不介绍了,免得有做广告的嫌疑。我写这个帖子的目的主要是想澄清目前大家对传统武术的一些误解。

家园 报名时我也不信

俺个子不高,属于三等残废系列,所以从来没想过要搞定别人,不过我理解他“搞定”的意思是“我打的过你,你打不过我”。现在练了十几天,好像有点能搞定的感觉,当然同是我这个三等残废系列的。

家园 过程二

开始站桩,一边站二十分钟,重心全部压在一只脚的脚跟上,双手摆一个姿势,在站桩过程中,手的姿势更重要,脚可以动,从左脚变换到右脚,但是手的姿势不能变,手的意不能断,我还算好,第一次咬牙站了十分钟,然后换脚,小师傅上来给我纠正姿势,一身大汗,大师傅看到我额头上的汗滴下来,问我滴到眼睛里辣不辣,我说辣,不知他问这话是什么意思,大师傅神秘的笑了笑就走了,果然有后话。练到现在十几天,昨晚练动桩,感觉滴到眼睛的汗水不辣了,于是练完后问大师傅,他给我说了一通从中医到西医的道理,听的我一愣一愣的,我可是正宗学过人体解剖及生理学的,好像有点道理。呵呵,先不解释,看看有没有那位河友能解释这个现象。

家园 方便的话说说你在哪里?

这个事情,老平说过一个东西

他没仔细说

或者说别人没给他仔细说

但点到要害啦

最近我练到啦这个关键点呵

我估计

该是这个点

哈哈

如果你在上海的话

见面试试

家园 汗多了,盐不能及时补充.皇家空军航空医药所1956论文

The concentration of sodium in thermal sweat

M. G. Bulmer and G. D. Forwell

外链出处

生理盐水含盐0.9%, 而海水平均含盐3.5%.

人类祖先离开大海(百万年或数亿年前)时海水的含盐0.9%.

后来雨水把更多的盐份带入大海,直到今天海水平均含盐3.5%.

Salinity of saline solutions

How salty are sweat, tears and that stuff that you use to soak your contact lenses compared to, like, the ocean?

--The Fat Man Who Never Came Back (talk) 15:09, 24 February 2008 (UTC)

The salinity of sweat is examined in this paper by Bulmer and Forwell. It depends on the sweat rate, but seems to be between 30 and 120 molar equivalents per litre.

Sancho 15:23, 24 February 2008 (UTC)

The salinity of seawater is about 3.5%. Most of that's sodium chloride. Tears have the same osmolality as the body's internal fluids, containing a mixture of salts. (An isoosmotic solution of sodium chloride – as used in normal medical saline solution – contains about 0.9% sodium chloride: about 150 millimolar.)

TenOfAllTrades(talk) 17:13, 24 February 2008 (UTC)

salinity of bodily fluids is the same as the salinity the ocean was, when our distant ancestors crawled out of it; they had to carry that environment around with them for their cells to function. meanwhile, however, the earth continued to wash minerals down off the land into the ocean, so that now it is much saltier than it was then, and than we are; and the organisms that stayed behind have had to adapt to that.

Gzuckier (talk) 18:27, 26 February 2008 (UTC)

The same as when our ancestors crawled out of the ocean? Are you sure? Wouldn't it be more likely to be the same as when cellular life forms established a clear separation between what was inside and what was outside the cell, i.e. some two billion instead of 500 million years ago? Or possibly when multicellular life evolved? See Timeline of evolution. I was unable to find any source internally or externally about rate at which ocean salinity has risen. Is anything known at all on such large time scales?

--NorwegianBlue talk 20:41, 26 February 2008 (UTC)

Ocean life is good at expelling salt from the interiors of their cells. I think a better scientific explanation is that there is an ideal salinity for certain biochemical processes, and the cell tries to maintain that level.

Nimur (talk) 22:46, 27 February 2008 (UTC)

Thank you. And now for another salty question....

Do all salts taste "salty?" Are there any edible, nutritious salts besides NaCl?

--The Fat Man Who Never Came Back (talk) 17:49, 24 February 2008 (UTC)

'Nutritious' is a matter of quantity. Chronic excess consumption of sodium chloride is linked to high blood pressure, heart disease, and other ailments. Acute overdoses of sodium chloride can be fatal.

To answer the question you're probably asking, potassium chloride is often used as a salt substitute for individuals on sodium-restricted diets. Its oral toxicity is quite low (comparable to that of sodium chloride).

TenOfAllTrades(talk) 17:56, 24 February 2008 (UTC)

What are the most toxic salts? Are they salty as well?

--The Fat Man Who Never Came Back (talk) 18:01, 24 February 2008 (UTC)

You'll have to test and report back.

On a somewhat more serious note, there are a lot of different salts, and they will have a wide range of tastes. Salts of zinc reportedly have a bitter, astringent flavour. Cyanide salts have an odour of almonds—tasting is discouraged. Calcium carbonate is the bulk of most calcium antacids; it has a chalky taste. Sodium citrate is acidic and tart. Alkaline salts may have a soapy taste or mouthfeel. The list is practically endless.

TenOfAllTrades(talk) 19:24, 24 February 2008 (UTC)

Also see Taste#Saltiness, which could use references.

--Allen (talk) 20:19, 24 February 2008 (UTC)

I stumbled upon a paper on this subject recently, but I'll be damned if I can remember what keywords I was searching the journals with. If I recall, it's the chloride anion which actually triggers the "salty" flavour, and different counterions (sodium, potassium, etc.) affect how strongly salty something may taste. If I find the article, I'll get back to you.

Sockatume (talk) 01:37, 25 February 2008 (UTC)

check out Sea Salt. That tends to have all kinds of salts mixed up in it.

Furmanj (talk) 01:54, 25 February 2008 (UTC)

Also check out Salt (chemistry)#Tastes.

Sockatume: from personal experience, potassium chloride tastes much saltier than sodium chloride and has a very unpleasant aftertaste. Calcium carbonate has no taste. Potassium nitrate, the main component in gunpowder, tastes slightly alkaline. Sodium bicarbonate, baking soda, also tastes alkaline and sodium carbonate is unbearably so. Lithium oxide turns into lithium hydroxide upon contacting water, and therefore tastes very caustic. Iron oxide is obviously tasteless. Again, all of this is from personal experience and may not be reliable.

--Bowlhover (talk) 06:42, 25 February 2008 (UTC)

Other edible salts include Epsom salts and sal ammoniac. Magnesium chloride tastes more salty than salt, and Calcium chloride is pretty harmless. potassium sulphate and sodium sulphate taste less salty but are also harmless in small quantities. PS don't eat lithium oxide or lithium hydroxide as they are very damaging to flesh.

Graeme Bartlett (talk) 12:18, 25 February 2008 (UTC)

Yes, don't eat sodium carbonate either. It is used as washing soda and tastes extremely, extremely alkaline.

--Bowlhover (talk) 17:26, 26 February 2008 (UTC)

That is superb--tasting notes for salts of every sort. I love the Science reference desk.

--The Fat Man Who Never Came Back (talk) 02:21, 26 February 2008 (UTC)

There was an episode of Good Eats that focused on salt, it aired back in 2004. Alton Brown talked about all the different kinds of salts depending on where they come from, how they're processed, etc...

-- MacAddct 1984 (talk contribs) 15:03, 25 February 2008 (UTC)

I love Alton Brown. But I'm sure he was talking about different kinds of table salt. I was asking about different types of chemical salts.

--The Fat Man Who Never Came Back (talk) 02:21, 26 February 2008 (UTC)

See also Monosodium glutamate (MSG), also known as E621. It is used as a food additive because it stimulates the umami taste receptors. I heard a story on this podcast that suggested a link between the huge increase in the consumption of MSG and the obesity epidemic, based on studies in rats, but according to our article, this correlation was not found in humans.

--NorwegianBlue talk 22:02, 25 February 2008 (UTC)

I am confused by the claim that iron oxide is flavorless. Rusty nails taste different from plain nails, and the difference is iron oxide.

Edison (talk) 05:30, 26 February 2008 (UTC)

Sorry, iron oxide is not flavourless. It has a mild taste that I can't accurately describe; it's been a long time since I've tasted rust.

--Bowlhover (talk) 17:26, 26 February 2008 (UTC)

Salts of heavy metals such as lead are very toxic (often more toxic than the pure metal). See Lead(II) chromate, for example.

Nimur (talk) 22:47, 27 February 2008 (UTC)

家园 楼主 继续啊
家园 传统的真功夫都是长时间苦练出来的,花
全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 22
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河