淘客熙熙

主题:老太太违反了美国的四项基本原则 -- 一着

共:💬55 🌺232 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页
家园 you are talking about Jewish

bankers, not all Jews.

Many Jews served as professionals (professors, doctors, researchers, artists). They did not betray Germany at all and they do not deserve Hitler's penalty.

Germans are just jealous of the achievement of those minorities. Unlike Britons, they do not give a fair treat to other ethnical minorities. Many years ago, when I was interviewed with one global German firm, I got strong support from VP level people, but the department manager told me that "I never had Asians work with me and do not expect so in the future". To be frank, those comments are enough for a discrimination case in an American context.

BTW, there are huge difference between America-trained Germans and domestic Germans who never had working/living experience in States. The former are much nicer to work with.

Germans are excellent nationals, but they obviously did not and do not allow success of other minority in their society. Anti-semantism is still pervasive in today's Germany: comments from my WASP students who visited Europe last summer.

家园 he is jewish, so he is safe

to criticize.

家园 你可以古狗更多,但证明不了什么

除了说明主流媒体是怎么说的,政治舆论和正统是咋样的以外,你啥也没说明。

美国犹太学者Lipstadt就是那种追剿“大屠杀否认者”的国际城管队,她说过DI不是个历史学家,“合格的历史学家都不会认真对待他的著作”,呵呵

小摊贩都得小心城管,惹不起躲起来,不见得是他们理亏。咱对这个话题也厌倦了。

家园 是啊

以前都没注意。。。惭愧。。。。

家园 一战后对日耳曼人的伤害有什么较好的书籍资料可以推荐码?
家园 你说得对
家园 you got point
家园 以色列人不会把他们的信仰强加给我们,也不会因为信仰不同

就要从肉体上消灭我们.对比之下,以色列的敌人在新疆,在印尼,在世界各地表现出的残暴,让中国的知识分子很难再去同情他们.这和毛左不毛左没什么大关系.

家园 这能感觉的到。斯皮尔伯格能拒绝张艺谋不单单是因为苏丹。

要说大棋,在针对一直中国这个问题上,国外是一定有的。

家园 .

DI就是挑战所有人都接受的观点
你錯了。佛朗素瓦。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河