家园 不错,谢谢有啥说啥兄

要是您喜欢读,又有空的话,就接着读完它吧?不着急

家园 八大山人:常见错误与常识(作者:雪个)(待读)

原文链接

链接出处

链接出处

家园 白雪公主和七个小矮人(改编:绿野仙踪)(待读)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Once upon a time, there was a little princess. She was named “Snow White” because her skin was as white as snow. Her mother died when she was very young.

The lonely king married again. The new queen was beautiful but very jealous of the lovely princess. And as the years passed, Snow White grew even prettier.

The queen had a magical mirror. Everyday, she looked into the mirror and asked: “Magic mirror, who is the prettiest one of all?” The mirror always replied that the queen was prettiest of them all. She was very happy and proud.

But finally came a day when the mirror replied: “ Snow White is the prettiest one in the world.” The queen’s face turned pale with anger.

“Take the princess into the forest and kill her!” The queen ordered her huntsman.

The kind huntsman had to obey. He took Snow White to the forest but couldn’t kill the innocent princess. He told Snow White about the queen’s plan and asked her to run away.

Snow White walked alone in the forest with fright. The woodland animals led the way for her to safety. Before dark, she saw a tiny cottage.

“I have a place to sleep tonight.” She thought to herself as she peeked inside the tiny cottage.

There seemed to be no one at home. Snow white saw a pile of dirty dishes in the sink and everything was covered with dust. There were seven tiny chairs, which indicated that seven little children must live in the cottage.

Snow White entered the cottage with the animals and they cleaned the cottage together.

Upstairs Snow White found seven little beds in a row. She was so tired and fell asleep on the bed.

Meanwhile, seven little men came back. They were surprised to find the whole place clean and tidy.

“Listen! Somebody’s snoring!” said one of the dwarfs.On timid tiptoe, they all went upstairs and saw the sleeping Snow White.

“Why, it’s a girl!” the dwarfs cried.

Snow White woke up. She smiled at the dwarfs and greeted them. That evening the seven dwarfs had the tastiest dinner. They were very content to have Snow White live with them.

Back at the castle, the Queen asked the mirror: “Magic mirror, now who is the prettiest one of all?”

“In the cottage with seven dwarfs, Snow White is the prettiest of all.” The mirror replied.

The queen realized that Snow White was still alive. She decided to go to the cottage herself to kill Snow White. First, the Queen made some poisoned apples. Then she disguised herself as an ugly peddler woman. With only one bite of the apple, Snow White would die.

The next morning, the queen found the cottage and hid in the trees until the dwarfs left for work. When Snow White saw an old peddler standing outside of her window with a basket of apples, she opened the door.

“Sweet apples for a sweet girl. Would you like to try one?” asked the wicked queen in disguise.

“Of course. Thank you.” Snow White took the poisoned apple and bit into it. Instantly she fell down on the ground.

Some birds and animals saw this. They went into the woods and found the seven dwarfs. The dwarfs realized that Snow White must be in danger. They rushed home franticly.

But it was too late. They came just in time to see the queen slipping away. They chased her until she plunged off a cliff and died.

The seven dwarfs were heartbroken. They built Snow White a bed of glass and watched over her night and day.

One day, a prince from a nearby kingdom rode through the forest and saw the sleeping Snow White. He fell in love with her at first sight. He knelt down and kissed her.

Suddenly Snow White woke up! The spell was broken at the touch of her true love!

Snow White thanked the seven dwarfs for all they had done for her and kissed them goodbye. Together, Snow White and the prince rode back to his castle and lived happily ever after.

白雪公主和七个小矮人

从前有个小公主,她的皮肤象雪一样白,人们都称她为“白雪公主”。白雪公主很小的时候,妈妈就死了。

孤独的国王又娶了个妻子,新的王后很漂亮,可是非常嫉妒美丽的公主。时间一年年地过去,白雪公主越长越美丽。

王后有一个魔镜,她每天都会一边照镜子一边问:“魔镜,谁是世上最美丽的人?”魔镜总是回答说,王后是最美丽的,她听了既高兴又骄傲。

可是终于有一天,魔镜说:“白雪公主是世上最美丽的人。”王后听了气得脸色发白。

“快给我把白雪公主带到森林里杀死!”王后命令她的猎人。

善良的猎人不得不从命。他把白雪公主带到森林里去,却怎么也不忍心杀死纯洁无辜的公主。他把王后的阴谋告诉了公主,并且叫她赶紧逃跑。

白雪公主独自一人走在森林里,心里很害怕。森林里的动物们为她带路,把她带到了安全的地方。天黑以前,她看到了一个小小的木屋。

“我今晚儿有地方睡觉啦。”白雪公主一边想一边拿眼睛往小木屋里瞄。

木屋里似乎没有人。白雪公主看到洗碗盆里堆着脏兮兮的碟子,所有的东西都蒙着灰尘。屋里有七张小椅子,看来一定是住着七个小孩子。

白雪公主和她的动物朋友们一起走进小木屋,开始打扫卫生。

在楼上,白雪公主看到七张小床排成一排,她累得倒在床上睡着了。

就在这时候,七个长得很矮小的男人回来了。他们看到屋子里干净又整洁,都很惊讶。

“你们听,有人在打呼噜!”其中一个小矮人说。他们蹑手蹑脚地走到楼上,看到了睡梦中的白雪公主。

“呀,是个女孩儿!”小矮人叫了起来。

白雪公主醒了,她笑嘻嘻地跟小矮人们打招呼。那天晚上,七个小矮人尝到了有生以来最美味的晚餐。他们很乐意与白雪公主住在一起。

话说回来,那天在城堡里,王后又问魔镜:“现在谁是世上最美丽的人?”

“在森林的小木屋里,和七个小矮人住在一起的白雪公主是世上最美丽的。”魔镜回答道。

王后意识到白雪公主还活着,于是决定亲自到小木屋里杀死她。她先是做了几个毒苹果,然后乔装打扮成一个丑陋的卖苹果的老妇人。白雪公主只要吃一口毒苹果,就会立刻死掉。

第二天早上,王后找到了小木屋,她一直躲在树林里,直到小矮人们出门做工了才敢出来。白雪公主看到一个老妇人拎着一篮子苹果站在窗前,就把门打开了。

“甜甜的苹果是专给甜美的姑娘吃的,尝一个吧?” 狠毒的王后说。

”好啊,谢谢你。”白雪公主接过毒苹果一口咬下去,立刻晕倒在地上。

一些鸟儿和动物们看到了这个情景,于是跑到林子里找到七个小矮人。小矮人们意识到白雪公主有危险,就疯狂地赶回家去。

可惜太晚了。等他们回到家的时候,看到王后正打算逃跑。他们不停地追赶,追得王后无处可逃,最后掉到悬崖下面摔死了。

七个小矮人伤心欲绝,他们为白雪公主做了一个玻璃床,日夜守护着她。

有一天,邻国的王子骑马经过森林,看到了睡在玻璃床里的白雪公主。王子对公主一见钟情,于是跪下来亲吻她。

忽然,白雪公主醒了!她的真爱献上的亲吻,解除了王后的咒语。

白雪公主感谢七个小矮人为她所做的一切,并依依不舍地向他们道别。然后公主和王子一起骑马回到他的城堡,从此幸福地生活在一起。

家园 狮子莱恩(一)(作者:绿野仙踪)(待读)

黑暗中有一道门打开了,从门外射进一缕强光,紧接着一块圆圆的厚厚的东西飞了进来。

“呀,好肥的牛扒!”莱恩看到红白相间的牛扒在眼前飞舞,便流着口水伸手去抓。

只听见啪的一声,牛扒在莱恩的脸上着陆了。

“这块牛扒怎么这么硬呢。。。”莱恩一边迷迷糊糊地把牛扒放到嘴里嚼一边想。

“嘿,伙计,你怎么吃起斋来了?这是封挂号信啊!”兔子仙蒂从窗外一跃而入,把信从莱恩的口中救了出来。

莱恩慢慢地睁开眼睛,从睡梦中醒过来,肚子饿得咕咕叫。他用手摸了摸脸颊,然后放到鼻子下面嗅了嗅,一点牛扒味儿也没有,倒是有一股淡淡的松香。

“亲爱的仙蒂,感谢你及时阻止了我的牛扒梦,”莱恩从床上爬起来,“虽然我现在饿得可以吞下一整只兔子,哦对不起,我是说,一整头法兰西奶牛。”

仙蒂瞪了莱恩一眼,把挂号信递过来。莱恩打开信,看着看着他的眼睛开始光芒四射了。

“是莫莉!她搬到了一个小岛上,邀请我过去玩儿呢。”莱恩兴奋地把信扔到一边,开始在房间里打转转,一边转一边唠叨,“你不会不认识莫莉吧,当年校运会赛跑的时候,你输给了乌龟,我输给了小松鼠莫莉。”

“切,我是因为睡懒觉才输的,而你呢,是因为喜欢上人家了。”仙蒂哼哼着说。

“我不得不承认,”莱恩耸耸肩膀,“我顾着欣赏她的长尾巴去了,所以一直跟在她后面。你知道,狮子没有这么漂亮的尾巴。”

“兔子也没有。”仙蒂补充道。

“我可不管,反正你得陪我去,”莱恩说,“赶快收拾一下,咱们争取明天就出发。”

“慢着,”仙蒂拿起信仔细看了看,“那个小岛离这儿可不近,中间还隔着一条大河。”

“你是海狮吗?”仙蒂问。

“不。”

“那么我想,我们需要弄一只船,还有两件救生衣。”仙蒂看着莱恩认真地说。

家园 金晶感动中国(作者:萨苏)(待读)

原文链接

链接出处

家园 极地上的帝王企鹅 (作者: 北宸) (待读)

原文链接

链接出处

家园 狮子莱恩(二)(作者:绿野仙踪)(待读)

杰克的小船作坊就在河边,名叫“五月花”,生意不错的样子,附近有需要用船的都来这里定做,有损坏的船只也来这里修理。

“杰克!”莱恩呼地一声扑到杰克面前,拽着他的长鼻子往里吹气。

“啊。。。汽!”杰克忍不住打了个大喷嚏,把莱恩那身好看的棕黄色长毛吹得竖了起来,跟在莱恩身后的仙蒂直往后退,幸好她反应快,一把拉住莱恩的尾巴,这才站稳了脚跟。

“杰克,我要用船,有没有现成的?”莱恩抖了抖身上的长毛,急急地问道。

老杰克看看莱恩,不紧不慢地摇着脑袋说:“好久没见,想不到你长得比父亲还高大了,作坊里的小船恐怕载不动你喽。”

“真的吗?”莱恩不相信。一扭头,看到河边停着几只小船,便跑了过去,腾地一声跳下船。

“啊。。。”莱恩大叫,只见小船晃悠了一下就开始下沉。莱恩急中生智,两只后脚用力一蹬,一跃而起,两手抓住从河岸的大树上垂下来的青藤,荡秋千般地回到岸上。

“妈妈咪呀,好险!”仙蒂松了一口气。

莱恩垂头丧气地冲杰克嚷嚷:“你这作坊要改名‘泰坦尼克’了,刚才我差点成了葬身海底的杰克!”

老杰克皱起了眉头,长鼻子不停地挠着脑袋。

“莱恩,我看你是该减肥了,”仙蒂打趣说,然后转身问杰克,“不过,我有个疑问,难道你们大象家族的人从来不用过河?你们过河坐什么船呢?”

老杰克听了不吭声,闭上眼睛假装打盹儿。

“杰克,我知道你有大船的,对不对?快借来用用,用完了一定还你。”莱恩在杰克面前不停地央求。

沉默了一阵子,老杰克慢慢地睁开眼睛,抬起一只脚在地面上重重地踏了两下。

忽然间响起了欢快的音乐,在咚咚的鼓点声中,只见一群小象扛着一只大船,和着音乐节拍哼哧哼哧地走过来了。

这是一只很古董的船,莱恩和仙蒂从来没有见过的,他俩瞪大了眼睛看着大船发呆。

“莱恩,”老杰克慢条斯理地说,“你可得发誓,要好好对待我的船,不可转借他人。”

“太感谢了,我亲爱的杰克,没问题,我发誓,可是。。。”莱恩顿了一下,接着问道,“你能否告诉我,这只船到底有什么特别?”

“这只船,”老杰克眯起双眼神秘地回答,“是我们大象家族的传家宝,据说来自中国河南的许昌,当年我的祖宗被一个叫做曹冲的名人派到这只船上站了好一会儿呢。”

家园 石头汤的故事(供稿: Franca 翻译:绿野仙踪) (待读)

感谢我同事Franca提供此文,她如是说:

It was one of my favourites growing up probably because our class made stone soup for lunch one day to share with all the students. It was very memorable and a good lesson to learn. I think it would be a fun activity for the blind children.

The Story of Stone Soup

Once upon a time, there was a great famine and people took whatever food they could find and hide it even from their friends and neighbours.

One day a wandering soldier came into a village and began asking questions as if he planned to stay for the night.

"There's not a bite to eat in the whole village," he was told. "Better keep moving on."

"Oh, I have everything I need," he said. "In fact, I was thinking of making some stone soup to share with all of you." He pulled an iron cauldron from his wagon, filled it with water, and built a fire under it. Then, he took an ordinary-looking stone from a velvet bag and dropped it into the water.

By now, hearing the rumour of food, most of the villagers came to see. The soldier sniffed the "broth" and licked his lips "Ahh," the soldier said to himself rather loudly, "I do like a tasty stone soup. Of course, stone soup with cabbage – would be better."

Soon a villager approached holding a cabbage he'd retrieved from its hiding place, and added it to the pot. "Excellent!" cried the soldier. "You know, I once had stone soup with cabbage and potatoes and it was fit for a king." Another villager went to her hiding spot and returned with potatoes.

"And I have some carrots, which will add color!" said another villager. Others brought onions and mushrooms until there was indeed a delicious meal for all.

The villagers offered the soldier a great deal of money for the magic stone, but he refused to sell it and traveled on the next day. The moral of the story is that by working together, with everyone contributing what they can, a greater good is achieved.

石头汤的故事

从前闹饥荒,人们把所觅之食私下里藏起来,甚至不让朋友和邻居知道。

有一天,一个四处游荡的士兵来到一个村庄询问,看来是准备在村子里留宿。

“整个村子并无一物可食,”人们告诉他,“你最好往别处去。”

“哦,我一无所缺。”士兵说,“实际上,我想做些石头汤与大家分享。”他从马车上拿出一口大铁锅,装满水,在锅下生火。然后,他从丝绒袋子里取出一块看来很普通的石头丢进锅里。

至此,多数村民听到有食物的传闻都跑来观看。士兵一边用鼻子嗅一边舔着嘴唇大声说:“啊,我真是喜欢美味的石头汤。当然,若是汤里有卷心菜会更好些。”

不久一个村民便拿了私藏的卷心菜出来放到汤里去。“太好了!”士兵大喊,“我曾经喝过加了卷心菜和土豆的石头汤,简直可以给国王享用呢。” 于是另一个村民回去拿了私藏的土豆来。

“我有一些胡萝卜,可为此汤增色。”又一个村民说。其他村民也纷纷拿来洋葱和蘑菇,结果大家美美地吃了一顿。

村民们想用重金购买那块神奇的石头,可是士兵拒绝了,第二天他便启程继续前行。这个故事告诉我们,大家各尽所能,团结合作,就会有更大的成就。

家园 狮子莱恩(一)(作者:绿野仙踪)(待读)

A door was opened in the dark. Something round and red flew in with a beam of light.

“Wow, a juicy steak!” Ryan stretched out his hands. His mouth was watering.

“Pa!” The steak landed on Ryan’s face.

Ryan took a bite and thought, “This steak is too tough.”

“Hey, buddy! Why are you eating paper? This is a letter! ” Rabbit Cindy jumped in from outside the window and rescued the letter out of Ryan’s mouth.

Ryan woke up with empty stomach and sniffed. There was no smell of steak only the light scent of rosin.

“Dearest Cindy, thank you for waking me up from my steak dream,” said Ryan getting up from his bed. “I’m so starving though. I could eat a whole rabbit. Sorry, I mean, a whole French cow.”

Cindy glanced at Ryan and passed him the letter. Ryan’s eyes sparkled as he was reading the letter.

“It’s from Molly! She has moved to a small island and is inviting me to visit her!” said Ryan as he threw the letter and spun around the room in delight. “You remember Molly, don’t you? We all competed in the race. The tortoise beat you and Molly the squirrel beat me.”

“Yeah, the slow tortoise won because I fell asleep. But you…did you fall in love with the little squirrel?”

“Well, I have to admit.” Ryan shrugged. “I followed Molly because I admired her long furry tail. Lions do not have such beautiful tails, you know.”

“Neither do rabbits.” Cindy added.

“It doesn’t matter. You must come with me anyway.” said Ryan, “Let’s pack our things and leave first thing in the morning.”

“Wait a minute,” Cindy said as picked up the letter and read it carefully, “It sounds as though the island is far away from here and there is a big river in between.”

“Are you a sea lion?” asked Cindy.

“Nope.”

“Then I think we will need a boat and two life jackets.” Cindy told Ryan.

(to be continue)

全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 6
上页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河