淘客熙熙

主题:【原创】杨振宁今天100岁,1台新闻习总书记派人看望,4台播 -- 木头000

共:💬166 🌺2000 🌵41 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看
/ 12
下页 末页
  • 家园 【原创】杨振宁今天100岁,1台新闻习总书记派人看望,4台播

杨振宁今年99岁,1台新闻习总书记派人看望,4台播放专题片,对于为人类文明做出杰出贡献,物理科学牛顿爱因斯坦之后位在世的科学巨匠,,唯一的中国人,敬礼,!!!!

按中国的习俗,百岁生日,是九十九过的。给习总点赞,祝愿杨老健康长寿!!!对杨老的种种非议略去,懂的人去看看人类物理科学发展历史,杨振宁的历史地位。

物理界第一牛人:艾萨克 牛顿,第二牛人:阿尔伯特 爱因斯坦,第三牛人:麦克斯韦尔,第四牛人(并列):狄拉克、杨振宁。这个是我们中华民族的骄傲,是人类的骄傲。没有这些人,我们真的就跟蝼蚁差不多了。杨老及其徒子徒孙几乎垄断了二十世纪后半叶的高能物理学界。

各位,应该知道物理对军事科技武器装备的决定性作用,黑火药是中国人炼丹发明的,原子弹是爱因斯坦的相对论指导的,杨振宁的杨.米尔斯理论是物理数学20世纪革命性的成果之一,,,中华民族伟大复兴,需要再出这样的为人类作出贡献!!

杨振宁百岁演讲:稼先,我懂你“共同途”的意思。

https://142.54.178.10/show.php?f=1&t=2043045&m=17816766

通宝推:瀚海黄沙,钱六,玉米菜,甲戊山人,尚儒,尖石,ErgoSum,GWA,真理,红军迷,金台夕照,nettman,chuchong,
    • 家园 杨振宁获诺奖时说他最大的贡献是证明中国人在科学上不比西方人差

这句话对于丧失民族自信力的一帮人还是很有效的。

通宝推:mhymark,empire2007,
      • 家园 杨在诺贝尔发奖仪式上的发言好像没这句话

我在网上找到杨的发言。这是网址。

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/1957/yang/speech/

杨主要回忆了义和团运动,八国联军,辛丑条约,庚子赔款,美国留学等。唯你引用的这句话没出现。

这是全文。

Chen Ning Yang’s speech at the Nobel Banquet in Stockholm, December 10, 1957

Your Majesties, Your Royal Highnesses, Ladies and Gentlemen:

First of all allow me to thank the Nobel Foundation and the Swedish Academy of Sciences for the kind hospitality that Mrs. Yang and I have so much enjoyed. I also wish to thank especially Professor Karlgren for his quotation and his passage in Chinese, to hear which is to warm my heart.

The institution of the awarding of Nobel prizes started in the year 1901. In that same year another momentous event took place of great historical importance. It was, incidentally, to have a decisive influence on the course of my personal life and was to be instrumental in relation to my present participation in the Nobel festival of 1957. With your kind indulgence I shall take a few minutes to go a little bit into this matter.

In the latter half of the last century the impact of the expanding influence of Western culture and economic system brought about in China a severe conflict. The question was heatedly debated of how much Western culture should be brought into China. However, before a resolution was reached reasons gave way to emotions, and there arose in the eighteen nineties groups of people called I Ho Tuan in Chinese, or Boxers in English who claimed to be able to withstand in bare flesh attack of modern weapons. Their stupid and ignorant action against the Westerners in China brought in 1900 the armies of many European countries and of the U.S. into Peking. The incident is called the Boxer War and was characterized on both sides by barbarous killings and shameful lootings. In the final analysis, the incident is seen as originating from an emotional expression of the frustration and anger of the proud people of China who had been subject to ever increasing oppression from without and decadent corruption from within. It is also seen in history as settling, once and for all, the debate as to how much Western culture should be introduced into China.

The war ended in 1901 when a treaty was signed. Among other things the treaty stipulated that China was to pay the powers the sum of approximately 500 million ounces of silver, a staggering amount in those days. About ten years later, in a typically American gesture, the U.S. decided to return to China her share of the sum. The money was used to set up a Fund which financed a University, the Tsinghua University, and a fellowship program for students to study in the U.S. I was a direct beneficiary of both of these two projects. I grew up in the secluded and academically inclined atmosphere of the campus of this University where my father was a professor and enjoyed a tranquil childhood that was unfortunately denied most of the Chinese of my generation. I was later to receive an excellent first two years’ graduate education in the same University and then again was able to pursue my studies in the U.S. on a fellowship from the aforementioned fund.

As I stand here today and tell you about these, I am heavy with an awareness of the fact that I am in more than one sense a product of both the Chinese and Western cultures, in harmony and in conflict. I should like to say that I am as proud of my Chinese heritage and background as I am devoted to modern science, a part of human civilization of Western origin, to which I have dedicated and I shall continue to dedicate my work.

Prior to the speech, B. Karlgren, Member of the Royal Academy of Sciences, addressed the laureate: Mr Lee and Mr Yang, allow me to address a few congratulatory words to you. For 50 years I have studied the literature, history and art of your country and I cannot but whole-heartedly admire and love it. Your culture of 3 000 years is really as it is said in the sacred ancient hymn: “like the Kiang river, like the Han river, massive like the mountains, voluminously flowing like the rivers.” Now you two great scholars have demonstrated that your country still today possesses men with just as keen a power of intellect as the great thinkers of Ancient China. I think that all Chinese, irrespective of regimes, will be sure to admire you and say about you, in the words of a famous T’ang poet: “how can we for a single day do without these men.”

通宝推:wlr,
        • 家园 非常赞成和喜欢!

观点可以海阔天空,任意飞扬。

事实必须尽量准确,尤其是别人的事情。

谢谢!

谷石

• 家园 考证精神不错,杨振宁确实说过那样的话是肯定的,不确定场合

在杨李演讲前,那个瑞典皇家人士的表态也很有意思:

Now you two great scholars have demonstrated that your country still today possesses men with just as keen a power of intellect as the great thinkers of Ancient China

你们两位学者证明了现在的中国人依然拥有着古代中国人的智慧,还引用了一句唐诗

没看出是哪句唐诗

how can we for a single day do without these men

• 家园 唐宋之问《绿竹引》:“含情傲睨慰心目,何可一日无此君

这位Bernhard Karlgren高本汉是瑞典皇家学会会员,著名汉学家,当代著名汉学家马悦然德老师。他引用的唐诗应该是唐宋之问《绿竹引》。

青溪绿潭潭水侧,修竹婵娟同一色。

徒生仙实凤不游,老死空山人讵识。

妙年秉愿逃俗纷,归卧嵩丘弄白云。

含情嗷睨慰心目,何可一日无此君。

通宝推:wlr,桥上,
    • 家园 世界级物理泰斗,我国著名物理学家杨振宁教授病危,继杨振宁教授 -- 有补充

世界级物理泰斗,我国著名物理学家杨振宁教授病危,继杨振宁教授后,世界再无顶尖物理学者!101岁!!!!!!!!!

101岁,古今科学家第一。物理学,牛顿,爱因斯坦,之后,并列第三(。。。麦克斯韦,薛定谔,海参煲,波尔。。)

元宝推荐:真理, 通宝推:empire2007,
      作者 对本帖的 补充(1)
      家园 101岁杨振宁最新露面发声 -- 补充帖

祝贺杨老身体健康!!!

点看全图

• 见前补充 4880543
分页树展主题 · 全看
/ 12
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河