淘客熙熙

主题:【讨论】务实帖:海外华人如何组织自保,准备未来?(上) -- 舞动人生

共:💬123 🌺739 🌵17 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 9
下页 末页
        • 家园 要记住一点,非我族类,其心必异。

如果阿三突然闹起事来怎么办?他们在自己国家可没少闹事。邻居又如何呢?如果他们信的神突然让他们杀死异教徒怎么办?

和邻居处的好,那是因为你们是同一个阶层,而且彼此没有太大的利益冲突。或者说,因为现在是和平时期,没有事发生。一但有事,你不知道一个异族人有什么反应。你很好的融入了当地,你能保证异族人也一样吗?你能保证他们不会团结自己的族人对抗外族吗?

我希望的是建立好的学校(小学中学),用好的学校,吸引华人过来定居,因为华人父母是肯为了孩子搬家的,从几千年前孟母就这样做了。然后形成华人社区。这样才能在真的有事的时候团结起来,一致对外。

当然了,最可靠的只有自己,真有什么事,可能找谁帮忙都来不及了。如果有人冲到你家里来,你是想光站在那里喊,还是杀一个算一个,杀两个赚一个?

• 家园 同样阶层的人之间的共同利益,比单纯同种族的人更强

所以是全世界的统治阶级联盟,全世界的无产阶级联盟。我们中产阶级,也要全世界联盟。

非我阶级类,其心更异。当然同阶级,同种族是最理想的。

• 家园 太幼稚了

看看前南斯拉夫发生的事情吧。

反例遍地都是,正面例子反而没有几个。

• 家园 未必了

卢旺达大屠杀,胡图族和图西族人本来也是时代混居的,我相信他们的邻里关系也很和谐。

印度巴基斯坦人本来不也混居得挺开心的,杀起来那叫一个狠。

这里可能有个烈度的问题,烈度大到一定程度,财产全都贬得一文不值了,没有阶级区别只有活人死人区别,那一定还是同种族才能抱团。

• 家园 同阶级的利益容易被打破。

阶级和种族最大的不同是:阶级是可以改变的,种族永远不变。特别是中产阶级,这是和你的收入挂钩的。人难免有背运的是时候。你的邻居帮你是因为你住在那里,如果你破产,住不起那幢房子,你们之间的友谊就不存在了。这种利益是很容易打破的。即使你的阶级不变,如果再来个类似《排华法案》怎么办?如果骚乱只针对华人,你能保证你那些邻居帮你?

• 家园 要我破产了,同种族的有钱人也肯定会嫌弃我

所以人到了最后,还是要靠自己。

• 家园 do not waste time

with 大匠. He is still too young. You just need to remember who ripped off your grandparents' property, assets back in Shanghai several decades ago.

The answer is very simple.

非我族类,其心必异--that strong belief back in China implies that Chinese could not utilize global talents and will not be able to replace America as the global leader. Meritcracy is still a foreign idea to most Chinese.

Actually, the Han Chinese could not even manage other minority Chinese groups well--compared with Americans/Anglos, they have a long long way to go about how to coexist with people of different skin, color and cultures.

• 家园 中国什么时候说过要取代美国成领导了?

总不能随便给一个国家定国策吧。

• 家园 "will not be able"

is not "will not". I am not lining out a policy. I am talking about capability.

• 家园 既然你说的是能力

既然中国没有这个愿望,没有这样的能力中国会在乎吗?

何况,达成目标难道只有一条路?只有经过必要的途径达成特定的目标,兄台你是不是把人类发展的目标、方向、方式设定的太死板了?

• 家园 是这样,多数人能够理解你的意思都还办不到

思想意识上的差距是一切的差距。

中国人表面上的实用主义似乎让人以为种族肤色不是问题,甚至在做了超级power后比美国人还要做得好。但是有一个根深蒂固的现象让中国人漏了馅,对从思想到行为上不能理解或接受的人与事务的疯狂打击,这个而且是包括港澳台华人的广泛现象。

Accept difference, embrace difference,不是一句口号,每时每刻每个人都在讲述着自己的态度。

还会有人拿种族肤色当个标签说事么。

• 家园 I have to say that

your command of history is a lot shakier than your command of the English language.

I actually agree with most of your content, just not your condescending attitude toward your fellow men who happen not to share your glorious Anglo-Saxon-centric worldview.

It's this sentence that I take issue with:

非我族类,其心必异--that strong belief back in China implies that Chinese could not utilize global talents and will not be able to replace America as the global leader.

The first half of the sentence may be true, but to say that "China will not be able to replace America as the global leader", you are committing the common sin of extrapolating the present and projecting it into the future.

Once upon a time, The King of Kings in the East has gather around him all the wise men in his vast realm. This, he orders them to do. To craft a constant and universal truth that shall remain forever true in all circumstances. After much belabored deliberation, wise men carve a single sentence on a stone and presented it to the King of Kings.

On the stone, it reads "This, too, shall pass."

American global dominance, like the Roman before it, too, shall pass.

While China's ultimate rise to be the global leader is not yet carved in stone (After all, nothing is ever guaranteed), China's attitude and acceptance of outside talent has already changed and is continually changing. It's unfortunate that your mentality seem to have been stuck in late last century.

The world is changing fast, my friend.

One result of fast changing World is that nowadays, you could easily type Chinese using Sougou Cloud or Google Chinese input. Maybe it's time you reacquaint yourself with your heritage.

Cheers!

通宝推:李根,
                    • 家园 incisive and elegant respons

I am eagerly waiting for your series on Central Asia, because they are really pertinent in understanding the historical and contemporary challenges China faces on her road to a great nation and civilization!

• 家园 我来替“抢劫犯”辩护

re: You just need to remember who ripped off your grandparents' property, assets back in Shanghai several decades ago.

-----------------

一个人抢了有钱人的钱,他是一个抢劫犯;

一个人抢了有钱人的钱,分给一群要饿死的人,他是劫富济穷的罗宾汉;(sorry, 罗宾汉是一个英国人名,俺的E文不好,不会拼写。)

一个人抢了不劳而获的地主家的田,分给一无所有的贫农;抢了官僚买办的钱,投入这些钱搞教育搞建设,组织起一盘散沙的人民,带领大家搞生产,带领大家一步步走向富裕,他叫毛泽东。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 9
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河