次和上次一样的反抗美国军方暴政的行动

不过这厮智商太低

居然又到了上次枪手买枪的地方

前脚出门 后脚就被有了经验的老板报警了

• 家园 友邦惊诧啊

想象一下如果中国枪支管理不严格的话会怎样吧,那么印度会怎样呢?

心理“健康”的路还长着呢。

• 家园 看一下这家伙宣言里有关中国的部分~694-695页

“China is a monocultural country, just like African nations and a majority of countries in

the Islamic world. Everyone who has travelled and lived in Africa knows that all African

nations, with the exception of perhaps South Africa, are monocultural nations and they

are very racist towards all Europeans. I have personally experienced overwhelming

discrimination from the first second I set my foot in Kenya, Côte d'Ivoire and Liberia. And

you really don’t have to travel to African nations to comprehend this as it is a widely

known truth. Talk to ANY European visitor to Africa and ask if he would want to settle

there with his family and the answer would be “no”. This is primarily due to

discrimination. The same can be said about China and the Islamic world. While a

significant number of citizens in Islamic or Muslim countries are directly hostile to

Europeans, Chinese are usually just after your money. It is unbearable to live the rest of

your life in a country where there is a constant and an overwhelming danger of being

“Shanghaied”. My stepmother was the Norwegian Vice Counsul in Shanghai and I know

several Europeans working there. They are willing to “cope” for the duration of their

company term, as the pay is good, but they would never settle there permanently with

their families. I remember when I was in Shanghai a few years ago. During my three

week stay I had more than 10 people asking me to take a photograph with them.

Apparently, the Nordic appearance is a relatively rare sight, especially for rural Chinese

visiting the big cities during their vacation. While this can be a charming and even a

flattering experience, having a mob of people constantly glaring at you all day long is a

psychological burden. An example is when I went to Mc Donalds with my friend, Xun. He

is a Norwegian Chinese btw and he was my partner at one point, in Oslo, when I day

traded actively. He taught me advanced Chinese candlestick/MACD strategies in relation

to stock analysis. Anyway, at Mc Donalds as with anywhere, it is not likely that you will

enjoy your meal when you have 50 Chinese constantly glaring at you. During my stay in

Shanghai there were 5 attempts to Shanghai me (they target Europeans), one was

unfortunately successful (30 Euro demanded for a simple 1 Euro dish).

中国与非洲国家和大多数伊斯兰教国家一样文化单一。任何去过非洲的人都知道所有非洲国家,也许除了南非,都是文化单一的,那里的人对所有欧洲人都非常歧视。我本人一踏入肯尼亚,科特迪瓦和利比亚就遭受了严重的歧视。你不需要去那里才能了解到这些,随便问一个去过那的欧洲人他想不想携家人定居在非洲,答案必定是否。这主要是因为歧视。伊斯兰世界和中国也是一样的。很多穆斯林和伊斯兰国家对欧洲怀有直接敌意,中国人则一般只想赚你的钱。在这个国家长期居住无法忍受因为你一不留神就会被骗。我继母是挪威领事馆的副官,我还认识几个在上海工作的欧洲人。他们愿意为了高薪应付任期,但决不会长久住。我记得几年前我在上海的三周里,有十几个人要跟我合影。显然这里人们很少见到北欧人,尤其对来上海旅行的农民。有时候这是愉快的经历,但有一群人整天盯着你总是个心理负担。我和朋友xun——他是挪威籍华裔并且在奥斯陆做投机时是我的搭档去麦当劳时总是有50个中国人盯着你让你吃不下饭。我在上海期间,有五个人曾试图骗我(他们专挑欧洲人)其中一个人成功了(让我为一盘只值1欧元的菜付了30欧元)。”

这家伙哪年去的上海啊,现在还有围观他们的?有点儿太自恋了吧,我去上海看到那些老外基本上没什么人搭理他们。

• 家园 这家伙就是一挪威土老帽

为一盘只值1欧元的菜付了30欧元,记这么长时间, 还杀了这么多人。

Kao, 心里变态.

• 家园 原文里shanghai一直作动词用,是什么意思?有啥典故
        • 家园 跟旧金山的淘金潮有关

听旧金山的导游讲的,说gold rush的时候,全世界的人乘船到旧金山的海滩,把船一扔,就上岸淘金去了,船长们回程的时候没有足够的水手什么的,就买通了岸上酒吧的老板,把酒吧里面喝的醉醺醺的人偷偷弄到船上,马上开走,等酒鬼们醒了,已经在海上了。据说回程的船很多都是到上海去运华工的,所以时间久了就有了被"shanghai”的说法。的确是意指被骗的。shanghai这个动词的意思是来源于美国的吧,还真不是中国人发展出来的。楼下说什么国内的地域歧视,起码这里不是这个原因吧。若说对上海人看法什么的,我觉得反而是最近几十年的事情。

哈哈,这就是我听来的一个说法,具体渊源是不是真的,我也不确定。

• 家园 维基里有解释

Shanghaiing

Shanghaiing意指以“以欺骗手段从事某事”等意思,倒不是他的原创。

以前记得哪本讲旧上海的书里,到上海捞世界的洋人有过类似说法,一查,果然。

• 家园 过去猪仔都在上海上船

百年前,华人被半卖半骗去外国作苦工,所谓的卖猪仔,都是在上海上的船。Shanghai就变成了一个动词。

很古老的用法,现在英语世界里都没多少人知道这个动词了,不晓得挪威佬哪里听来的。

另外,这个人逻辑一般啊,说了一大通,你得绕回来总结陈词一下啊。

• 家园 说倒了

应该是在西海岸的美国人被灌醉后弄到船上,等他们醒过来后被告知这船要去上海,而他们必须在船上服役直到回到美国。

分页树展主题 · 全看