这段,笑死,哈哈:

在杀欧元同时还得狂吃伟哥让美元熊起装猛男
                真是形象。

• 家园 你打你的 我打我的 最终都是我的

送花成功,可取消。有效送花赞扬。恭喜:你意外获得 16 铢钱。

参数变化,作者,声望:1;铢钱:0。你,乐善:1;铢钱:15。本帖花:1

• 家园 清醒。
      • 家园 双管齐下,重在掺和

摆明车马要另起炉灶,就是自绝于西方主导的国际社会,是要被美欧联合打压的。我们应该积极掺和,把水搅浑。漫天要价总可以吧,中国为什么不能当总裁?你把事办砸了,总得让别人试试吧?哦,你很想要?实在想要?看在你这么有诚意的份上,你当总裁好了,其他的什么投票权啦,市场经济地位啦,高科技啦总得表示一下吧?同时以现有秩序下的讨价还价为掩护,悄悄地进村,打枪的不要,不声不响的把正事象是人民币结算体系,上合,东盟10+1,给办了。所谓大张旗鼓争虚名,胜固欣然败亦喜。不声不响捞实地,闷声发财是正道。

• 家园 重在搅合,重在搅合。
        • 家园 支持

送花成功,可取消。有效送花赞扬。感谢:作者获得通宝一枚。

参数变化,作者,声望:1;铢钱:16。你,乐善:1;铢钱:-1。本帖花:1

• 家园 这个要送宝

送花。注:送花、宝推可能得宝 关闭

• 家园 多谢本大,还宝一枚。

送花。注:送花、宝推可能得宝 关闭

• 家园 所以要扩大国际影响力,一定要稳扎稳打,步步为营。还是那句

所以要扩大国际影响力,一定要稳扎稳打,步步为营。还是那句话,步子迈得太大,就会扯着蛋了。

太喜欢这句了!

• 家园 09年的时候,貌似法国人过来中国当乞丐了

当年的话我觉得不能太当回事,当年有求于我们,说的话当然是我们爱听啥说啥。南非拜中国之力进了金砖四国,我觉得倒是可以支持南非人来当这个总裁,新来的小弟一般没啥想法,刚刚入会一般会规规矩矩,对引路人自然心存感激,那么中国人垂帘听政就好。

按照目前的形势,中国在IMF中的投票权是肯定会增加的,具体就是增加多少的问题,我倒是比较支持让美国和欧洲狗咬狗,中国在中间骑墙,好处两边捞,同时支持自己的小弟当总裁,这样多方都不得罪,还照顾到了第三世界的朋友。

我个人对欧洲人从来没啥好感,道德水平和美国是在伯仲之间的,那么还不如这次顺势给欧洲来一下,免得小白兔当久了,人家还以为你没脾气只会吓唬人。老老实实当骑墙派,多捞好处,不见兔子不撒鹰。按井大说的,08年是国耻啊,别人家给你恭维几句就不知道哪里是北了,飘飘然了,如果这样的话,这个国家和民族也没啥希望了。目前中国基本盘是最好的,我们的筹码多,没必要自贬身份,自信的在国际舞台发出自己应该有的声音。

• 家园 求实不求虚

voting right is the key.

IMF resource is not enough to support Euroland at all.

Key is the reluctance of Germany.

• 家园 voting right才是虚的

到15%之前,没啥区别。多几个点,少几个点都没啥大不了的,又不是上市公司,这股份不值钱。而且哪怕是上市公司,控制公司的权力也更诱人一点吧。朱民能不能当上第一副总裁,退一步,当个有实权的副总裁也是好的。

• 家园 let's agree to disagree

I have not seen any senior Chinese financial leaders/banking leaders who can at least give a speech in fluent English. Top leadership position requires capability in public speech, policy making as well as social skills. I do not see much hope among the 50+ Chinese overseas.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-20/brics-divisions-contrast-with-european-unity-in-quest-for-control-of-imf.html

Let Americans and Europeans fight first. China still needs time to build up its reserve of talents.

• 家园 multilinguism has its costs

Due to my experience in South East Asia, I happen to find that the more the languages a person speaks, the less the depth of his understanding of the languages is.

Its a sad news for multilinguists--they tend not to be great thinkers, if presumably languages are the necessary media of thinking; even if they are in fact great thinkers, they must be weak in execution.

But don't push to the extreme. You may say 陈寅恪 who spoke 14 languages was a great thinker. I would say, he was one of the best in academic achievements,but he was lowsy in political judgement, let alone his executive capabilities.

I trust those who speak less than 3 languages instead of those who speak 3 or more. At CCHERE, I like WXMANG and 葡萄 very much. Their english skills might be slightly below average according to the inflated CCHERE's standard, but they are really good. They are really concerned about this nation with full soul and heart, no matter how painful it would be if they foresee what others fail to see.

I admire their personalities,too. Wenn alle untreu werden (当人们不再忠诚), they are showing their true colors. They are definitely pretty near to the standards of acient Chinese gentlemen (士), if, arguably, they fail to reach the qualifications of an English gentry.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河