淘客熙熙

主题:Glenn Beck在Fox新闻关于毛泽东的一段视频 -- 冰弹

共:💬44 🌺99 🌵2 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页
      • 家园 你对mao的理解完全来自别人

而不是你自己。

所谓better,到底是什么?普通老百姓的认知,即物质条件好就ok。但是你再去问问老百姓,民主、自由、平等、尊严和对国家的归属感,mao时代和现在,哪个更好?

普通老百姓的眼光通常只看见自己的一亩三分地,“今天吃什么呀?”领导人的眼光看到的不仅是今天,还有未来。

法国大革命是法国崛起的原因。唤醒一个民族,有时候不流血是不行的。

• 家园 Leaders represent interests

group, as well as himself and his family.

It is hard to have a leader who is so selfless to only serve his own country. Leader is just a human being, as normal as you and me.

Lots of time, due to political pressure, they behaved short-sightedly and stupidly. If not, we would not have had the trade war after 1929, competitive currency devaluation, collapse of international trade and the rise of Nazi Germany.

If leader is far-sighted and cares about long-term benefits of his or her compatriots, then China would not have 2009 real estate bubble. Please read 葡萄's posts and his concern on that issue.

• 家园 领导人的眼光看到的不仅是今天,还有未来。

woow... are you sure??

普通老百姓的眼光通常只看见自己的一亩三分地,“今天吃什么呀?”

--anything wrong with that? Expecting better life is wrong?

法国大革命是法国崛起的原因。唤醒一个民族,有时候不流血是不行的。

--That's your perspective of French revolution and what you learned from Chinese book. Why do not you live in Europe for a while and ask Frenchmen what they learned from THEIR BOOK ABOUT THEIR HISTORY?

You are typical of some Chinese elites. Nothing wrong. We just share different perspectives. Let's agree to disagree.

• 家园 你就说说看呗,别藏着掖着,一漏出来全是假货。

你就说说看呗,别藏着掖着,一漏出来全是假货。

老百姓这么想当然没错了,但是领导人也这么想就完蛋了。

那你就说说看,法国人现在怎么看法国革命的?

哎哟喂,你还说别人是典型的中国精英,我怎么看着你特像呢,别看

披着一件英语的外衣。

自己在那儿咋咋呼呼,引用的玩意都跟读者似的,出处都是错的。

别人不知道,你知道,因为你在欧洲?同志啊,现在在国外呆着

是一件了不起的资本吗?你是八十年代出国的吧?抑或这思维还

停留在八十年代?

你嘴巴上同意吧,可是写出来的东西对人都是一脸的鄙夷,你有什么

资格鄙夷啊?因为你会写英文?

• 家园 补充一点

如果没有毛时代打下的基础,这个better也不会有。

• 家园 那话是丘吉尔说的吗?瞎掰吧你就。

那话是丘吉尔说的吗?瞎掰吧你就。

玩意,别看你一堆英文单词,就是一整个八十年代中文思维,盖都盖不出。

• 家园 I heard that quote

first from my American colleague, a former Democrat and now Republican.

That's a widely-known quote in Sates. Last night, I searched through google and it was confirmed to be first coined by Churchill.

• 家园 是法国的克莱蒙梭

是法国的克莱蒙梭

• 家园 Thanks for

pointing this out to me. My previous googled result from Yahoo Answer is wrong.

BTW, according to wiki--this quote was first uttered by mid-nineteenth century historian and statesman Franois Guizot

If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.

* According to research by Mark T. Shirey, citing Nice Guys Finish Seventh: False Phrases, Spurious Sayings, and Familiar Misquotations by Ralph Keyes, 1992, this quote was first uttered by mid-nineteenth century historian and statesman Franois Guizot when he observed, Not to be a republican at 20 is proof of want of heart; to be one at 30 is proof of want of head. This quote has been attributed variously to George Bernard Shaw, Benjamin Disraeli, Otto von Bismarck, and others.

* Furthermore, the Churchill Centre, on its Falsely Attributed Quotations page, states "there is no record of anyone hearing Churchill say this."

• 家园 真不知道那位满口英语的高人用的是哪个google。
          • 家园 空口无凭,给个出处吧

外链出处

外链出处

• 家园 如果你想让别人读你的文章, 在这里请用中文
    • 家园 大胖子沙发
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河