淘客熙熙

主题:【原创】钉在历史耻辱柱上的毒舌:部分西媒对震灾的歪曲报道 -- 厚积薄发

共:💬171 🌺226 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 12
下页 末页
          • 家园 是的,法国人的人性和良知?what a laugh

法国青蛙在欧洲就是“暴民”(fanatics)和“群氓”(mobs)的代名词。这种最多2nd class级别的国家现在就象当年他们敌视和迫害犹太人那样歧视华人。法国的国民性就和巴黎的街道一样肮脏和混乱,法国对待中国人的态度就像法国佬一样粗鲁野蛮和自以为是。毫不奇怪,法国这样的人民才会选择撒扣鸡那样的领袖带领他们走向万丈深渊。

• 家园 人性?良知?

有人性和良知的人是不会给一个奴隶主和残忍的统治者发什么荣誉市民称号的。

有人性和良知的人是不会对攻击残疾火炬手的暴徒无动于衷甚至表示同情的。

有人性和良知的人是更不会在这种时候还要用冷战思维,意识形态发表评论的。

• 家园 握手。
    • 家园 看这个Westboro Baptist Church的评论

Thank God for the Great Killer Earthquake:

Thank God for the Great Killer Earthquake that He sent to kill thousands of stiffhearted Chinese rebels against God. Our prayer is for many more earthquakes to kill many more thousands of impudent and ungrateful Chinese.

GOD HATES CHINA

这个Westboro Baptist Church是个什么组织?不是一般的极端啊。

• 家园 NPR的Melissa Block的报道也极富同情心

Melissa Block是NPR All Things Considered的主持人,地震时正好在成都。下面是她在5/14的报道,

外链出处

NPR的听众群很庞大,这个故事的影响应该不小,这可以从comments数量看出来。

• 家园 也不能一概而论,NY Times还可以,见引文

在当地的外国记者一般还比较客观。看到两个河南的尼姑也去慰问,真的感动了。

BAIHUATAN, China — It is not a voyage for the faint of heart.

Chinese soldiers walked Saturday on a section of highway rerouted to follow an old riverside footpath, bypassing tons of rocks and earthquake debris blocking the regular way to Yingxiu.

Past the mangled cars, the wreckage of cliff-hugging homes and boulders the size of tractor trailers, the winding 40-mile road that connects the Chengdu Plain to the mountain towns of Wenchuan County comes to a sudden, nearly vertical end at this speck of a village.

On Saturday, on one side lay Yingxiu, where nearly every building had been flattened by the earthquake five days before. On the other, Song Pan, a 22-year-old music student, stood anxiously, trying to find out if his father was alive. In between were five miles of rock and splintered trees that spilled into the roaring Min River 400 feet below.

“He’s strong, stronger than me, so I’m sure he’s O.K.,” said Mr. Song, who was carrying a backpack stuffed with blankets, crackers and packets of dried beef, his father’s favorite. “If I could only get to the other side.”

Since Tuesday, thousands of soldiers have been working day and night to restore Highway 213, a serpentine lifeline that links a dozen devastated towns and cities at the epicenter of China’s deadly earthquake. Even in the best of times, a drive along the highway can be a nerve-wracking experience.

By Saturday morning, the soldiers, aided by bulldozers and excavators, had cleared more than 20 miles of roadway. Crushed cars and trucks had been heaved aside, steel plates thrown over missing sections of bridge and tons of earth shoveled over the edge of the precipice.

But at Baihuatan, the engineers were thwarted by a huge landslide. “Only a fool would try to make a road out of that,” said Wen Ziwei, a construction foreman whose task was to find a way to bring food, tents and medicine to the thousands of people trapped in Yingxiu, where 7,700 of the town’s 10,000 people were believed to have died.

The solution, engineers decided, was to create a new road along the remnants of an old riverside footpath that was abandoned after the highway’s completion in the 1970s.

When Mr. Song heard on television that the new road was nearly done, he decided he could wait no longer. Joined by two friends, he began the nine-hour hike from Dujiangyan. As he walked, he held out a sign with his father’s name, hoping someone might have some news. “My mother is worried sick,” he said.

All around him, scores of other people were on a similar journey, although not everyone was looking for relatives.

There was a medical student from Hong Kong on a quest to save lives, and two Buddhist nuns from Henan Province in central China hoping to provide spiritual aid to the stricken. “We can’t let people think they have been forgotten,” said Zhao Qifeng, 46, who wore a cassette player around her neck that was playing Buddhist chants.

Then there was Zhou Guiwang, 41, an English teacher from the northern city of Shijiazhuang who became tired of sitting at home and watching the television footage of desperate survivors.

Three days ago, he boarded a plane without telling his family where he was going. “I think I can help these people psychologically,” Mr. Zhou said, standing at the impasse with dozens of others as an earth-moving machine struggled against the mud and rock. He spent two days in Dujiangyan, a city at the edge of the mountains, but there were so many volunteers, he felt useless. “I want to go somewhere that is a challenge, where other people are afraid to go.”

Every 10 or 15 minutes, the excavator would pause, giving dozens of people an opportunity to dart along the edge of the unfinished road. The troops ordered them to stay put but it was no use.

Fu Hong, a 19-year-old horse breeder, came trudging from the other side, his face gaunt and his clothing wet and smeared with dirt.

After the earthquake buried seven of his friends, he scrambled to the top of a mountain and hunkered down in the forest. For three nights he sat numb, impervious to the rain. “At least up there, nothing could fall on my head,” he said.

In the end, hunger drove him back to Yingxiu, but he was haunted by the death all around him; an elementary school had collapsed on 400 children, and the constant rumbling of aftershocks made it impossible to sleep. “I had to get out of there,” he said as he passed by. “My family must think I’m dead.”

Chen Biao stood on the far side of the unfinished road, debating whether to cross. He set out that afternoon from Chengdu to look for an uncle; his mother refused to let him go, but he sneaked off anyway.

But as he glanced up at the overhanging rocks, and then down at the roiling Min, he was having second thoughts. “Please take my picture and write down my name,” he asked a stranger. “That way if I die, my family will have some idea where I was.”

By 4 p.m., the last few yards of road were complete. Word went out to the caravan of military trucks waiting on the other side but before they could edge through the mud, an avalanche roared down, burying 20 yards of new road. By some miracle, no one was hurt.

Mr. Wen, the construction foreman, jumped into the seat of the excavator and went back to work. Dozens of soldiers, most no older than 19, climbed the hill above and tossed down rocks to fill in a waterlogged stretch of road.

Li Wenbing, a soldier from Jinan in eastern China, said he and his comrades had been working for five days straight, their only sustenance rations of biscuits and instant noodles. “I’ve been dreaming of a bowl of rice,” he said.

Within two hours, the debris had been cleared. As daylight began to fade, a shout went out to the crowds waiting on either side. The trucks started up their engines, and a flood of people set off in both directions. No one dared to look up.

• 家园 连一贯和稀泥的联合国发言人都看不过去了

某西方记者称抗震新闻不自由 激怒联合国发言人

2008年05月18日 12:39光明日报【大 中 小】 【打印】

“我不许你这么说!”——联合国新闻发言人玛丽·厄泽女士16日严词驳斥了某西方记者以所谓“新闻自由”抨击中国抗震救灾的言论。 

中国汶川地区遭受特大地震灾害后,受到全世界的强烈关注。中国政府迅速有力的救灾行动也得到了全世界的认可和赞扬,不少媒体称赞“中国令世界感动”。 

然而就在中国人民顽强抗震救灾的危急关头,极个别西方记者今天却在日内瓦联合国欧洲办事处举行的新闻发布会上,将中国的抗震救灾与所谓的“新闻自由”强行联系在一起,遭到高度评价中国救灾工作的联合国新闻发言人、联合国各组织发言人的严词反驳。 

在今天上午的新闻发布会上,联合国各组织首先介绍了中国抗震救灾的进展情况和联合国与中国在抗震救灾过程中团结协作的详情。就在新闻发布会即将结束之际,一名西方媒体记者提问称,中国政府不许西方记者进入灾区报道,有悖“新闻自由”。此言一出,当即引起强烈的反应。联合国新闻发言人厄泽女士一反惯常的沉稳温和态度,严厉地抢先回应道:“我不许你这么说!”随后,她详细地解释了汶川发生地震灾害后联合国与中国的合作情况。她强调,抗震救灾是抢救生命,是人道主义紧急救援行动,绝不能与其他不相干的事情联系在一起。 

联合国人道主义救援署发言人伊莎贝拉·比尔斯女士红了眼圈,她声音颤抖地说,抗震救灾是在与时间赛跑,救援人员早进入灾区一秒钟,就能多救出一条生命。灾情发生后的前几天最重要的任务是抢救被埋在废墟下的生命。中国救援人员是在道路交通严重堵塞,重型机械无法进入救援现场的情况下,徒步前进,用双手抢救受灾群众,可歌可泣。她强调,联合国人道主义救援署与中国的合作从地震发生伊始就非常顺畅,救灾的原则是首先保证让中国自己的救援人员迅速进入灾区开展紧急抢救,中国也并没有拒绝国际援助。其他联合国组织发言人也纷纷表示,媒体应该客观公正,不能将人道主义救援与其他问题牵扯在一起,表示将尽一切努力帮助中国抗震救灾,重建家园。 

听到这些公正的声音,坐在台下记者席中的我也再按捺不住,立刻举手要求发言。得到发言许可后,面对现场百余名记者,我强忍心中的激动,努力维持平稳的语速:“我要给这位无知提问者上一堂‘地理和道德课’!中国的面积比欧洲还大,而且地震灾区位于中国西南部的偏远山区。地震造成的破坏巨大,加之气候条件恶劣,即便是中国救援人员都很难在第一时间进入灾区中心地带。怎么能在交通通讯资源已经非常匮乏的情况下,置危在旦夕的生命于不顾,而让不了解当地环境和语言的外国记者首先进入?西方媒体不是一向标榜‘最珍惜生命’的吗,怎么能以所谓的‘新闻自由’来干扰我们抢救生命的努力?!”全场静默。(日内瓦5月16日电 记者 刘军)

外链出处

• 家园 这个还真是不对劲啊

昨天看到中文版的新闻,我就对这个说法皱了皱眉头

“我不许你这么说!”——联合国新闻发言人玛丽·厄泽女士16日严词驳斥

这可不像是一个新闻发言人的口气啊。

google 了半天也没找到原文出处。

刚才看了nighter友贴上的视频,基本上可以说这个记者刘军的报道不真实了。

别的不说,就这一句

面对现场百余名记者

就足够证伪了。

也许人联合国在5/16那天有两个新闻发布会?

• 家园 帮兄弟一把

nighter友帖中的26分钟的视频应该是例行的每两周一次的简讯通报(Biweekly Briefings)

2008/5/16 当天的联合国日程,在‘Press & Media' 下只有

09:30 - 10:30 IFRC Press Conference

IFRC Press Conference

Date: 16 May 2008

09:30 - 10:30

Organization: UNOG

Subject: Launch of Myanmar Appeal

Launch of Myanmar Appeal

International Federation Senior Leaderships

这里是联合国的新闻媒体存档列表:第一个就是 IFRC 16.05.2008

而在这个[URL=ftp://unis-ftp.unog.ch/PCIFRC20080516.mp3]38分钟的音频文件[/URL]中也找不到

联合国发言人驳斥某西方记者:"我不许你这么说!"

一文中的片断。

河里的各位,帮兄弟一把,找到能支持这个中文版新闻的原文材料,视频最好。帮兄弟我证明我这邪恶的猜疑是完全错误的吧!谢谢了!

如果这个新闻证伪了,咱可不能让他就这么骗人!

• 家园 是的,真希望能尽快的证实,见内

以前在文学城的时候,就有个叫“巴黎老巴巴”的兄弟在中法蜜月期的时候就警告过,中法关系对人民最大的危害就是中国媒体这种一厢情愿报告,因为即使在希拉克时代,法国媒体1分钟都没有停止过对中国的肆意攻击!果然,奥运时候我们看到了真实的法国。

现在再看这篇报道,如果不是真的,真是祸害无穷!

• 家园 日内瓦16日的bi-weekly briefing

目前尚无任何音频或视频。

事实上整个五月的bi weekly meeting都没有。

http://www.unog.ch/80256EDD006B9C2E/httpListenDownload?ReadForm&type=bi_weekly&expand=1

• 家园 似乎有问题,见内链接

http://webcast.un.org/ramgen/ondemand/pressbriefing/2008/brief080516.rm

这好像是那次通报会的视频,似乎没见发飙啊,我不是jy,wt,但怀疑那个发言人能说人话。而且文章也有点太煽情了

本帖一共被 2 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 12
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河