http://www.talkcc.net/article/1542485

• 家园 国内辩论赛的产物

连话都不会说了

• 家园 赞同这种意见

她的行为不像一个真心要辩论的人,更像是在自我炒作

附议~

个人觉得她的那篇文章是最好的说明。自己觉得自己很清醒很有独立思考的能力

• 家园 【不得不转一段】请要讨论王同学的一定看看:

My God, please stop talking about this or replying to her!! This girl may have mental problem, and I am serious (this is NOT a personal attack)! If you read about her story in the web, you will see what I mean. She was very obsessed with something (Harvard, being somebody powerful, etc.), and started to make illusions: she may feel herself as the only sober person among all the "crazy" people that day.

I knew someone just like her in my old lab, he was super smart, but sometime think in a very strange and non-logical ways, especially under stress. My lab-mate is not really mentally ill, but is absolutely not health/normal (e.g. he made up new theory in his mind and start to believe it). If you read both of her post, you will find out that there are not logic and real meanings behind her beautiful words. She sometimes live in her own world, and think way too much.

Please let her go. Even if she is faking it, we can not take the risk to make her crack.

Zefeng

P.S. Her apology makes no difference to us.

P.P.S. To Love China, I know I broke my promise by replying you, but this could be too serious to keep my silly pride. You will be very regret if you exposed her identity and she turns out to be mentally unstable.

• 家园 说不定找了个藏独男人

早就被洗脑了,拉回来干什么?当无间道?

• 家园 补一点对话部分

当有人给她指出狮子狗滚绣球是有政治含义的时候,她说的是“那为什么香港可以有金紫荆旗”,所以才有那个“香港是特别行政区”的回答。

另外一位中国人质问她的是“为什么不能同时打五星红旗?”她支吾了一下没回答。结合她的所谓公开信,可能当时是借口“沟通,调停”把戏的来解释她给ZD打旗子的行为的。

最后那位中国人说的是“行了,她已经被彻底洗脑了”

背景噪声太吵了,其实对话本身不难听懂,但是实在是听不清

• 家园 以分裂国家罪起诉她,让她完成自己的心愿.
        • 家园 【讨论】看她的那篇文章

不是很有主见的人,乱堆了一堆典故,连主题都不甚明确。看楼上诸位的讨论,似乎又是有倾向性的。

我个人觉得她可能有出风头的意图,但是看到同胞都站在自己的对立面的时候又有点害怕,一会儿用中文一会儿用英文就是想两头不得罪。

个人意见,劝不回来就算了,不必强迫什么。牵涉她的父母更不可取,反而显得我们很没底气,拿一个女生做文章。

惟一郁闷的是,她居然是俺的高中师妹。俺们高中很重视这方面教育,同学都很爱国,怎么就出了这么个特立独行的--|||

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。