他的父亲Mohinder Singh印度电信公司的一名工作人员，他的同事Alok Jindal 在得知事故发生后立即到达了事故现场。
Sangrur: A 15-year-old schoolboy died on the spot of a head injury he sustained from a fall from the scooter when he got entangled in a China-made string. The incident happened on Sunday, the day Tanvir Singh, a class IX student of General Gurnam Singh School, turned 15.
Tanvir was going to buy a birthday cake for himself, when he got entangled in a string near the Nankiana roundabout and lost balance. His scooter hit an electric pole and he died on the spot. He was decalred brought dead by doctors at the hospital, the victim's neighbours said.
His father Mohinder Singh is an SDO in BSNL and posted in Srinagar. His colleague SDO Alok Jindal reached the hospital soon after hearing about the incident, where he was told about the tragic incident.
DC Kumar Rahul said, "The administration has already banned Chinese strings and will look into the incident to take stern action against those found selling them". DSP Swaran Singh said police were looking into the incident.
- 本帖 跟 7，🌺 7